Code covered by the BSD License
- Cconv=carpetcontourconver...CARPETCONTOURCONVERT Converts contour curves into carpet plot coordinates.
- [xc, yc]=carpetconvert(x1...CARPETCONVERT Converts points into carpet plot coordinates.
- carpet(x1, x2, y, offset,...CARPET Plots a carpet plot with two independent and one dependent variable.
- carpetlabel(x1, x2, y, of...CARPETLABEL Labels carpet plot axes.
- h=carpettext(x1, x2, y, o...CARPETTEXT Prints text on carpet plot axes.
- h=hatchedcontours(C,varar...HATCHEDCONTOURS Plot contours with hatched style
- h=hatchedline(xc,yc,lines...HATCHEDLINE Plot curve with hatched style
PLOTCONTOURS Plot contours
- ocontourc(x, y, z, NV, cgt)
OCONTOURC Calculates contours with consistent orientation
- refvec( x, nref )REFVEC Refines a vector.
View all files
Rate this file
24 Downloads (last 30 days)
File Size: 114 KB
File ID: #40831
Carpet Plot Toolkit
18 Mar 2013
A set of routines to make carpet plotting easier.
Watch this File
Carpet plots are a common means of visualizing multi-dimensional data in certain fields such as aircraft design.
These routines make generating carpet plots easier. These plots depict the response of a system of two independent variables plotted with a cheater axis.
Routines for labeling the axes, placing text labels, and converting contour lines to the carpet plot axes are also included.
Hatched Lines And Contours inspired this file.
| Required Products
MATLAB 8.0 (R2012b)
|Comments and Ratings (1)
|10 Apr 2013