Plotly makes better graphs than MATLAB, Google Docs, and Excel.
Plotly is a web-application that creates interactive and publication quality plots all inside your browser. This API allows MATLAB users to generate plot.ly graphs from their MATLAB environment.
See https://plot.ly/API for more details.
Scatter - https://plot.ly/~chris/407/
Scatter - https://plot.ly/~jackp/614/
Scatter - https://plot.ly/~chris/514/
Area - https://plot.ly/~jackp/607/
Area - https://plot.ly/~jackp/621/
2D Histogram: https://plot.ly/~chris/497/
Grouped Bar - https://plot.ly/~jackp/540/700/500/
Error Bars - https://plot.ly/~chris/421/
See https://plot.ly/API for more examples.
- View and style graphs interactively in your browser
- Share your graphs with URL shortlinks, Facebook, or Twitter
- Endless color and opacity options
- Export to SVG, PNG, EPS, PDF
- Annotate graphs with text and arrows
- Sync data with Dropbox and Google Drive
# Documentation and Tutorials
Documentation and examples at https://plot.ly/API
Feel free to get in touch at chris[at]plot.ly with any suggestions, issues, or questions.