This toolbox can:
- solve the direct and inverse problem of acousto-electric conductivity modulation imaging;
- solve multiphysic boundary value problems using a meshless technique;
- perform interpolation from a first grid of scattered points to another set of points;
- compute isosurfaces in an arbitrary 3D geometry for a scalar function known on a scattered set of points;
- compute the volumic integral of a scalar function known on a scattered set of points;
- generate points distribution based on the Advancing Front Point technique, on an arbitrary geometry;
- compute and visualize the acoustic field emitted from a monoelement ultrasonic transducer;
- use the CAD functionalities of Blender to create simulation geometries;
- and more...
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.