Object oriented solution for Shimmer data capture directly into MATLAB. Provides for full configuration functionality to set features such as sampling rate, accelerometer range and which sensors are enabled/disabled. Also provides solutions for low battery warning and 3D orientation estimation. Allows for simultaneous data capture of both raw data and calibrated data from multiple Shimmer units. Includes example .m scripts which demonstrate the use of the ShimmerHandle class including plotting of data and writing data to a file. Includes documentation and help info.
I'm trying to run the example ppgheartrateexample.m and I get this error Undefined variable "com" or class "com.shimmerresearch.biophysicalprocessing.PPGtoHRAlgorithm".
Error in ppgtoheartrateexample (line 67)
create PPG to Heart Rate object: Sampling Rate = 204.8Hz, Number of Beats to Average = 1 (minimum),
Repeat last valid estimate when invalid data is detected.
I have a shimmer 3D accelerator and software that write x,y,z axis data in dat file.I want to detect, real time activities detection where 128 readings/window (2.56 sec data) and 50% overlap like the dataset for "Machine Learning Made Easy"
if ~exist('rawSensorData_train.mat','file') && ~exist('rawSensorData_test.mat','file')
%Load Train Data
%Display data summary
% 923(Train data) will be changed w.r to data number
plotRawSensorData(total_acc_x_train, total_acc_y_train, ...
%Create Table variable for train data
rawSensorDataTrain = table(...
total_acc_x_train, total_acc_y_train, total_acc_z_train);
%Extract features from Train raw sensor data
T_mean = varfun(@Wmean, rawSensorDataTrain);
T_stdv = varfun(@Wstd,rawSensorDataTrain);
T_pca = varfun(@Wpca1,rawSensorDataTrain);
- Bridge Amplifier support for Shimmer3 (Shimmer2/2r equivalent is known as Strain Gauge)
- Improved filter implementation (using FilterClass.m)
- Functions for setting wide-range accelerometer high resolution and low power modes for Shimmer3
- Compatibility change signal names accelerometers (see User Manual section 'Differences between Shimmer2r and Shimmer3')
- Use of macros for enabling sensors
- Function specific warnings
- Revised comments
- pppgtoheartrateexample (Heart Rate from Photo Plethysmograph)
- Improved existing examples
- Firmware compatibility codes
Please note that BtStream firmware v0.3.0 or later is required for ExG functionality. Please download from www.shimmersensing.com.
11 Oct 2013
- fix for BTStream (Shimmer3) and Boilerplate having the same version number
- updates to comments
16 Oct 2013
- Support for pressure sensor (Shimmer3)
21 Jan 2014
- Added support for GSR+ Expansion Board
29 Jan 2014
Removed unused scripts and folders, users should note that, BTStream firmware is required on the Shimmer device when using the Instrument Driver. Latest Version of BTStream should always be used, and is readily available on our website.
21 Mar 2014
- ExG support for Shimmer3 (including examples)
- Add battlimitwarning for Shimmer3
- Revised comments and warnings
02 Jul 2014
Please note that BtStream firmware v0.4.0 or later is required for Bridge Amplifier functionality. Please download from www.shimmersensing.com.
02 Jul 2014
13 Oct 2014
v2.3 - for full compatibility use with FW: BtStream v0.5.0 / LogAndStream v0.3.0.
- ExG lead-off support
- Get Expansion Board ID support
- LogAndStream FW support
- Configurable Baudrate support
- ecgtoheartrateexample (Heart Rate from ECG)
06 Mar 2015
v2.4 - for full compatibility use with FW: BtStream v0.5.0 / LogAndStream v0.3.0.
- Added resettodefaultconfiguration.
- Autoset data rates when Shimmer sampling rate is set.
- See Readme.txt for details.
15 May 2015
- Updated readfirmwareversion() for compatibility with FW versions BtStream 0.6.0 / LogAndStream 0.4.0 and higher.
- minor fixes/changes.
20 Oct 2015
v2.6 - for full compatibility use with FW: BtStream 0.8.0 / LogAndStream 0.6.0
- Improved ECGtoHR algorithm
- PC System Timestamps for sync.
- Three bytes timestamp support (BtStream 0.8.0/LogAndStream 0.6.0 and later).