De-Speckling SAR (Synthetic Aperture RADAR) Image using Non-Decimated Wavelet Transform, Savitzky-Golay, and Median Filter, where by applying Brute Force Threshold algorithm as specified in paper entitled as Despeckling of SAR Image using Adaptive and Mean Filters, by Syed Musharaf Ali, Muhammad Younus Javed, and Naveed Sarfraz Khattak.
1. preprocess.m : This function preprocess the original image before performing processing on it.
2. AddSpecNoise.m : This function models speckle noise and there by adding speckle noise in an Observed SAR Image.
3. dsf.m : This function implements Directional Smoothing Filter.
4. ddm.m : This function implements Direction Dependent Mask.
5. bft.m : This function implements Brute Force Threshold Algorithm
6. Analyze.m : This script is used to run entire program for de-speckling SAR image.