Major work was done by by Guillaume Leclercq on http://www.mathworks.cn/matlabcentral/fileexchange/39288-dual-quaternion-toolbox
This is a modification of his dual quaternion toolbox.
* The toolbox provides many methods (functions) to facilitate dual quaternion symbolic computing:
- encode dual quaternions: a point position, a line position, a rotation, a translation, a screw,...
- do operations on dual quaternions: the dual quaternion multiplication, the dual quaternion conjugates, the inverse,...
- retrieve parameters from a dual quaternion: finding the parameters of a rotation dual quaternion, or a screw dual quaternion,...
- easily going back and forth between 3*3 rotation matrices, rotation dual quaternions, angular vector
An example dealing with velocity analysis is added.
A new example dealing with the direction of the 4-DOF leg is added.
An example dealing with 4-DOF robot leg kinematics deduction is added.
A new logo was updated.