* Feature tracking between image pairs using template matching.
* Full processing line from feature tracking to georectification.
* Distorted camera model. This allows the use of cheaper camera setups.
* No need for traditional image registration as a pre-processing step which can degrade the images due to resampling.
* Projecting between pixel and real world coordinates. 2D ↔ 3D
* Easily scriptable as it is a toolbox.
* Minimal dependencies.
* Inputs to feature tracking: two images
* Inputs to georectification: a DEM and some ground control points.
I have used the templatematch function extensively in my research. It efficiently performs feature tracking in a user-friendly manner. Each function in this package has example files which are easy to follow. ImGRAFT has saved me a tremendous amount of time and I have learned quite a bit by exploring the inner workings of templatematch. Thank you for writing and sharing these scripts, Aslak.