The main objective of the tool is to provide better program support for design and simulation of nonlinear control systems in MATLAB/Simulink environment. It is encapsulated as a Simulink library, although besides function blocks designed for Simulink it also contains some applications designed directly for MATLAB and ready-made demo-simulations composed of the function blocks.
The NelinSys tool can help you with:
* phase plane analysis of nonlinear control systems
* analysis of limit cycles via harmonic balance (two-characteristics method)
* exact linearization control design and simulation
* gain scheduling control design and simulation
The NelinSys tool takes advantage of:
* MATLAB 5.2
* Simulink 2.2
* Symbolic Math Toolbox
* collaboration of above tools
The NelinSys tool might be useful in:
* education: various university courses on nonlinear control
* research: software for computer aided control design
* applications: everywhere where nonlinear control is employed
More information is available at http://www.kar.elf.stuba.sk/~mondera/NelinSys/ along with newer versions of the tool.