The main objective of the tool is to provide better program support for design and simulation of nonlinear control systems in MATLAB/Simulink environment. It is encapsulated as a Simulink library, although besides function blocks designed for Simulink it also contains some applications designed directly for MATLAB and ready-made demo-simulations composed of the function blocks.
The NelinSys tool can help you with:
* phase plane analysis of nonlinear control systems
* analysis of limit cycles via harmonic balance (two-characteristics method)
* exact linearization control design and simulation
* gain scheduling control design and simulation
The NelinSys tool takes advantage of:
* MATLAB 5.2
* Simulink 2.2
* Symbolic Math Toolbox
* collaboration of above tools
The NelinSys tool might be useful in:
* education: various university courses on nonlinear control
* research: software for computer aided control design
* applications: everywhere where nonlinear control is employed
More information is available at http://www.kar.elf.stuba.sk/~mondera/NelinSys/ along with newer versions of the tool.
thanks for giving
Excelente. Me sirvio bastante para mi tesis
Gracias Señor Ondera
I think it will be helpful for me.
Wow, I love it. Works fine for R2006a
Excellent job done
Licence update - in order to comply with the new MATLAB Central's licensing policy, the licence under which NelinSys is offered here (and only here) was changed from GPL to BSD. No functionality changes have been made to the files.
Minor fix. This update improves compatibility with higher versions of MATLAB, particularly MATLAB 6.5 (R13). Nevertheless, the NelinSys tool still works best with MATLAB 5.2.
Minor changes to the documentation - some help files that were in Slovak are now in English.
For some odd reason my file was included in wrong category - "Image Processing: GUI, Display, Annotation" instead of "Controls and Systems Modeling: Control Design". With this update I'd like to correct that (there are no modifications to the files)
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.