The code calculates the Harris Feature Points. When u execute the code, the test image file opened and u have to select by the mouse the region where u want to find the Harris points,
the code will print out and display the feature points in the selected region.
You can select the number of FPs by changing the variables max_N & min_N
i have two questions to ask .
1) can you explain why did you choose two values from variable 'point1' and 'point2'instead of four.
2) why are you applying convolution two times?
3) finally, can i use other filter instead of gaussian?
Code works well but has some negative points that need to be corrected.
- Code works on non-standard image format (double in range 0 to 255).
- There is some confusion between row and column indexing variable names.
- There is no boundary checking for cmin,cmax,rmin,rmax, so it gives an error if you try to select an area near the edge of the image.
- Poor commenting and description.
- Would be better in the form of a function with separate implementation example.
i want to implement the below algorithm. please help me.
1. Convert image to a gray level image
2. Compute the M matrix mentioned above for all points in the
3. Apply the Gaussian filter to the output image of stage 2
4. Compute R for the output image of stage 3
5. Find the maximums in 3 by 3 neighborhoods in the output image of stage 4
6. Find the points in the output image of stage 5 who’s R value is grater than a predefined Threshold value (Rmin)
thanks for this code, iam trying to implement the system using the help of harris in fuzzy, but i have a question bout the
energy . is "R=R11 " considered to be the energy of the image .
if it is , i have another question when i applied the code to different images i get energy of corner like 50 or 60 and on another image i get values like 500 or 600,