it is a wonderful code. I have some questions which directly or indirectly are related to your code. I would really appreciate if you could find some time and answer my questions:
1. If I want to exclude some assignments such as i-->i assignment, I consider Cii as Big-M. Does the value of Big-M affect the computing time? What is the best value?
2. If I have a matrix whose elements are random integers from the following interval [0 10000] and another one whose elements are from [0 100], does the computing time differ? My experience is that the first one is lengthier.
3. Do you have any experience working with a sparse matrix?
Everybody claims the computing time has to decrease. However, I have a different experience. It remains more or less the same. I think the main reason can be referred to the above item. I think solving a matrix with larger element with LAPJV is lengthier.
4. Can I have negative elements?
5. Is LAPJV v1.1 faster than LAPJV v1.2? Because, in that one you don't calculate dual variables and reduced cost matrix.