I've run the code several times using my own face database and it seems its trying to recognize on the basis of same file names in both training and test folders !!! I changed the file names several times to check this theory and as suspected, the recognition came out to be wrong. Only once it truly recognized the same face having different file names. Most of the times, it was just matching both 1.jpg files regardless of whose picture i put there.
I'm doing a project based on face detection and your program is giving one of the best results. Can you please send me the source code for the 'facefind' function. Here's my email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
It'd be of great help to me. Thank you
I have wasted a lot of time trying to properly sort my image files for my image processing project before I surfed on to this code. And mathworks web tutorial on this is totally flawed. Great work! Certainly deserves a 5 star.