I just finished the settings and got it behaving well with matlab R2013a. Hope this helps mac OS 10.9 users. Instal Xcode 5.0.2,
1. As presented on http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/103904 , run the following commands on matlab R2013a command window:
2. Save a backup copy of this file somewhere in case you make a mistake and you need to revert your changes.
3. Scroll down to the Mac (“maci64”) section of this file, beginning around line 120.
4. Replace all instances of 10.7 with 10.8; there are four of these in all (a fifth may be found in comments only)
5. Save the file, then execute the following command in the MATLAB Command Window:
6. Change the matlab current work directory to the equivalent unzipped folder for matlab R2013a.
7. open the file “startup_Wind_Turbine” and change all the "\" by "/"
8. Save "keep a backup of the original "startup_Wind_Turbine" if you have deleted the original zip file"
9. Follow the instructions in the README.txt file and you will have it all done.