With Arduino 1.0 there came some changes in naming and layout of the includes (see http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ReleaseNotes for details).
I made the following changes to the current version of the arduino target:
1. Edit boards.txt and delete lines 145 through 181 (as told in a previous post)
2. Substitute every occurence of "WProgram.h" with "Arduino.h".
3. Add an additonal include path in rtwmkcfg.m in order to find the "pins_arduino.h" header file (moved to the new variants dir).
4. Commented out line 33 in arduino_smain.tlc because __cxa_pure_virtual is now defined in the Arduino 1.0 libs (see new.h).
These changes allowed me to compile the blink demo without errors.
I needed two changes to get it working in my environment (Win 7, Matlab 2011b, Arduino-0023 Software, Arduino Uno):
- In Prefs.m I changed in the function searchForComPort the string of the device name to '\\Device\\USBSER000'
(Have a look in your registry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\SERIALCOMM to identify the correct string)
- In runAvrDude.m I removed the baudrate option from the avrdude call. (Before it was set to 57600 and it doesn't work)
@ Kyler - Mac support for Arduino was added in 13b - if you have 13b, open up the .mlpkginstall file from this submission in your Mac MATLAB session - http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/40312