This is a useful tool. I got one question about the phase stable criterior though. Shouldn't the output from atan2 function has the unit of radians? However it is compared with the user input which is in degrees.
The main changes from 2.0 to 2.01 are:
1) Added two new plotting functions plotHarcColor and plotHarcColor3D
2) All functions have now the standard head (H1) help line (which is required to search functions such as "lookfor", e.g., >> lookfor HyEQ, or >> lookfor hybrid)
3) Functions plotC and plotD were removed (none of examples uses those functions)
4) New help environment for all functions were created (with examples inclued), e.g.,
>> help HyEQ_Toolbox_V201
>> help HyEQsolver
>> help plotflows
>> help plotHarc
>> help plotHarcColor
>> help plotHarcColor3D
>> help plotHybridArc
>> help plotjumps
>> helpwin HyEQ_Toolbox_V2_01
5) Some of the postprocessig files in the examples (simulink) were edited to include the new plotting functions.