Guidelines for New Submissions
MathWorks, Inc. MATLAB File Exchange area (File Exchange) is a forum for customers of MathWorks to share files and custom applications with each other. To submit a file, you must be the original author and the Submission must meet the following conditions:
- Contact information must be complete and accurate. This information is displayed on the web site and is used by customers and The MathWorks to communicate with you.
- The Submission must not directly compete with products offered by MathWorks or its partners.
- The Submission must not violate or infringe on any patent, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any other person.
- The Submission must be offered free of charge.
- The Submission must not be offensive.
- The Submission must not be malicious or destructive in nature.
- The title, abstract, description, requirements, and other information must be accurately completed.
- The Submission must not contain content that is restricted by US Export Control Laws and Regulations (some examples: missiles, UAVs, satellites, military articles, and some types of encryption). If you are not in the US, you are responsible for compliance with the local jurisdiction regarding export, or re-export of any submission.
MathWorks reserves the right, for any reason, to refuse to post any Submission or remove any Submission from the site.
Furthermore, as the contributing author of the Submission, you are solely responsible for the support and maintenance of the Submission. Submissions that receive numerous bug reports or are not maintained may be removed from the site.