|12 Apr 2013
The Miniature Segway was designed for the Mechatronics curriculum at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Affordable - every student can purchase.
- Small, compact, complete - Labs can be performed anytime anywhere.
- Click Programming - Support for automatic code generation directly from graphical code in Simulink
- Implement algorithms directly without hassle of writing any c-code
- Fully functional Arduino compatible Mega 2560 R3 - supports all your favorite Arduino projects and shields
- Includes a MinSeg Shield: all the componts needed to drive the motor and balance the Segway (acelerometer, gyro, driver, potentiometer, switch and headers for bluetooth and sonar sensor)