In this webinar, you will learn how you and your students can benefit from incorporating SimBiology and MATLAB in teaching pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics (PD) and mechanistic modeling. Using case studies from literature, we will demonstrate how SimBiology can be used to teach traditional compartmental pharmacokinetic models as well as mechanistic models of drug efficacy.
We will show how SimBiology and MATLAB can enable your students to improve their conceptual understanding of PK/PD and mechanistic modeling, and computational skills by:
- Building custom mechanism-based PK/PD models
- Fitting data and estimating parameters
- Exploring system dynamics interactively
- Simulating dosing strategies
- Using MATLAB to customize and automate analyses
- Generating reports of the work performed