Discover MakerZone

MATLAB and Simulink resources for Arduino, LEGO, and Raspberry Pi

Learn more

Discover what MATLAB® can do for your career.

Opportunities for recent engineering grads.

Apply Today

Thread Subject:
Links to MATLAB Free Toolboxes

Subject: Links to MATLAB Free Toolboxes

From: bhamadicharef@plymouth.ac.uk

Date: 30 Sep, 2005 15:51:22

Message: 1 of 6

Hi all

Reading this group I often see many posts asking for
all sorts of toolboxes. I hope this list will help.

Brahim

Links to MATLAB Free Toolboxes

Kernel Density Estimation Toolbox for MATLAB (R13)
http://ssg.mit.edu/~ihler/code/

MATLAB wavelet coherence package
http://www.pol.ac.uk/home/research/waveletcoherence/

Toolbox for complex systems
http://tocsy.agnld.uni-potsdam.de

Matlog: Logistics Engineering Matlab Toolbox
http://www.ie.ncsu.edu/kay/matlog/

ENTOOL version 1.0
http://chopin.zet.agh.edu.pl/~wichtel/index.html

MATLAB Kriging Toolbox 4.0.
http://www.ai-geostats.org/software/Geostats_software/MATLAB_KRIGING_TOOLBO=
X=2Ehtm


MATLAB Krigeage Toolbox Introduction for Version 3
http://globec.whoi.edu/software/kriging/V3/intro_v3.html

Toolbox which includes the EM algorithm.
http://www.spatial-econometrics.com/

GEOXP A Matlab Toolbox for Exploratory Spatial Analysis
http://www.univ-tlse1.fr/GREMAQ/Statistique/geoxppage.htm
Doc: http://www.univ-tlse1.fr/GREMAQ/Statistique/geoxppage.htm


The HFRC toolbox is designed to import, process and manipulate HF Radar
data in a relatively easy and consistent way
http://erizo.ucdavis.edu/~dmk/software/hfrc/hfrc.html


WFDB library subset for Matlab/Octave
http://www.physionet.org/physiotools/matlab/wfdb/

DCPR Jang
http://neural.cs.nthu.edu.tw/jang/matlab/toolbox/DCPR/

Andreas Wiegmann / Matlab Movies for Windows
http://familie-wiegmann.de/ALWsMMs/pc.html


ZSM (zero sum multinomial)
http://mcgillb.user.msu.edu/zsmcode.html

Binaural-modeling software for MATLAB/Windows
http://www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/home/Michael_Akeroyd/download2.html
BOOTSTRAP MATLAB TOOLBOX
http://www.csp.curtin.edu.au/downloads/bootstrap_toolbox.html

The DSS package for MATLAB
DSS Matlab package contains algorithms for performing linear, deflation
and symmetric DSS.
http://www.cis.hut.fi/projects/dss/package/

Psychtoolbox
http://www.psychtoolbox.org/download.html

Multisurface Method Tree with MATLAB
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~olvi/uwmp/msmt.html

A Matlab Toolbox for every single topic !
http://stommel.tamu.edu/~baum/toolboxes.html
eg. BrainStorm - MEG and EEG data visualization and processing

CLAWPACK is a software package designed to compute numerical solutions
to hyperbolic partial differential equations using a wave propagation
approach
http://www.amath.washington.edu/~claw/

DIPimage - Image Processing Toolbox

PRTools - Pattern Recognition Toolbox (+ Neural Networks)

NetLab - Neural Network Toolbox

FSTB - Fuzzy Systems Toolbox

Fusetool - Image Fusion Toolbox
http://www.metapix.de/toolbox.htm

WAVEKIT - Wavelet Toolbox

Gat - Genetic Algorithm Toolbox

TSTOOL is a MATLAB software package for nonlinear time series analysis.
TSTOOL can be used for computing: Time-delay reconstruction, Lyapunov
exponents, Fractal dimensions, Mutual information, Surrogate data
tests, Nearest neighbor statistics, Return times, Poincare sections,
Nonlinear prediction
http://www.physik3.gwdg.de/tstool/

MATLAB / Data description toolbox
A Matlab toolbox for data description, outlier and novelty detection
March 26, 2004 - D.M.J. Tax
http://www-ict.ewi.tudelft.nl/~davidt/dd_tools/dd_manual.html

MBE
http://www.pmarneffei.hku.hk/mbetoolbox/

Betabolic network toolbox for Matlab
http://www.molgen.mpg.de/~lieberme/pages/network_matlab.html

Pharmacokinetics toolbox for Matlab
http://page.inf.fu-berlin.de/~lieber/seiten/pbpk_toolbox.html

The Spider
The spider is intended to be a complete object orientated environment
for machine learning in Matlab. Aside from easy use of base learning
algorithms, algorithms can be plugged together and can be compared
with, e.g model selection, statistical tests and visual plots. This
gives all the power of objects (reusability, plug together, share code)
but also all the power of Matlab for machine learning research.
http://www.kyb.tuebingen.mpg.de/bs/people/spider/index.html

Schwarz-Christoffel Toolbox
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
1316&objectType=3Dfile#


XML Toolbox
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
4278&objectType=3Dfile


FIR/TDNN Toolbox for MATLAB
Beta version of a toolbox for FIR (Finite Impulse Response) and TD
(Time Delay) Neural Networks.
http://www.cs.utep.edu/interval-comp/dagstuhl.03/oish.pdf

Misc.
http://www.dcsc.tudelft.nl/Research/Software/index.html

Astronomy
Saturn and Titan trajectories ... MALTAB astronomy
http://sprg.ssl.berkeley.edu/~abrecht/Matlab-codes/

Audio

PQevalAudio [options] AFileR AFileT
http://www.tsp.ece.mcgill.ca/MMSP/Documents/Software/Packages/AFsp/PQevalAu=
dio.html


TTSBOX: A MATLAB TOOLBOX FOR TEACHING TEXT-TO-SPEECH SYNTHESIS
http://tcts.fpms.ac.be/publications/papers/2005/ICASSP05_tdmc.pdf

MA Toolbox for Matlab Implementing Similarity Measures for Audio
http://www.oefai.at/~elias/ma/index.html

MAD - Matlab Auditory Demonstrations
http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~martin/MAD/docs/mad.htm


Music Analysis - Toolbox for Matlab : Feature Extraction from Raw Audio
Signals for Content-Based Music Retrieval
http://www.ai.univie.ac.at/~elias/ma/


WarpTB - Matlab Toolbox for Warped DSP
By Aki H=E4rm=E4 and Matti Karjalainen
http://www.acoustics.hut.fi/software/warp/


MATLAB-related Software
http://www.dpmi.tu-graz.ac.at/~schloegl/matlab/


Biomedical Signal data formats (EEG machine specific file formats with
Matlab import routines)
http://www.dpmi.tu-graz.ac.at/~schloegl/matlab/eeg/

MPEG Encoding library for MATLAB Movies (Created by David Foti)
It enables MATLAB users to read (MPGREAD) or write (MPGWRITE) MPEG
movies. That should help Video Quality project.

Octave by Christophe COUVREUR (Generates normalized A-weigthing,
C-weighting, octave and one-third-octave digital filters)
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectType=
=3Dfile&objectId=3D69


Source Coding MATLAB Toolbox
http://www.ece.umn.edu/users/kieffer/programs.html

Bio Medical Informatics (Top)

NUTMEG: Neurodynamic Utility Toolbox for MEG
http://tempest.ucsf.edu/~sarang/nutmeg/


CGH-Plotter: MATLAB Toolbox for CGH-data Analysis
Code: http://sigwww.cs.tut.fi/TICSP/CGH-Plotter/
Poster: http://sigwww.cs.tut.fi/TICSP/CSB2003/Posteri_CGH_Plotter.pdf

The Brain Imaging Software Toolbox
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/


MRI Brain Segmentation
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
4879



Chemometrics (providing PCA) (Top)

Matlab Molecular Biology & Evolution Toolbox
(Toolbox Enables Evolutionary Biologists to Analyze and View DNA and
Protein Sequences)
James J. Cai
http://www.pmarneffei.hku.hk/mbetoolbox/


Toolbox provided by Prof. Massart research group
http://minf.vub.ac.be/~fabi/publiek/


Useful collection of routines from Prof age smilde research group
http://www-its.chem.uva.nl/research/pac


Multivariate Toolbox written by Rune Mathisen
http://www.bitjungle.com/~mvartools/index.html


Matlab code and datasets
http://www.acc.umu.se/~tnkjtg/chemometrics/dataset.html


Chaos (Top)

Chaotic Systems Toolbox
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
1597&objectType=3Dfile#



HOSA Toolbox
http://www.mathworks.nl/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D3=
013&objectType=3Dfile


Chemistry (Top)

MetMAP - (Metabolical Modeling, Analysis and oPtimization alias Met.
M=2E A. P.)
http://webpages.ull.es/users/sympbst/pag_ing/pag_metmap/index.htm

DoseLab - A set of software programs for quantitative comparison of
measured and computed radiation dose distributions
http://doselab.sourceforge.net

GenBank Overview
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/GenbankOverview.html
Matlab:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
1139



Coding (Top)

Code for the estimation of Scaling Exponents
http://www.cubinlab.ee.mu.oz.au/~darryl/secondorder_code.html


Control (Top)

Control Tutorial for Matlab
http://www.engin.umich.edu/group/ctm/


Another

Communications (Top)

ADSL Toolbox for MATLAB
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~/backstig/exjobb.html


Channel Learning Architecture toolbox
(This Matlab toolbox is a supplement to the article "HiperLearn: A High
Performance Learning Architecture")
http://www.isy.liu.se/cvl/Projects/hiperlearn/


Source Coding MATLAB Toolbox
http://www.ece.umn.edu/users/kieffer/programs.html


TCP/UDP/IP Toolbox 2.0.4
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
345&objectType=3Dfile



Home Networking Basis: Transmission Environments and Wired/Wireless
Protocols
Walter Y. Chen
http://www.mathworks.com/support/books/book5295.jsp?category=3Dnew&language=
=3D-1


MATLAB M-files and Simulink models
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
3834&objectType=3Dfile


Engineering (Top)

WAFO. Wave Analysis for Fatigue and Oceanography
http://www.maths.lth.se/matstat/wafo/


MatPIV - the Particle Image Velocimetry ( PIV) toolbox for MATLAB
http://www.math.uio.no/~jks/matpiv/index.html


OPNML/MATLAB Facilities
http://www.opnml.unc.edu/OPNML_Matlab/


Mesh Generation
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/vavasis/qmg-home.html


OpenFEM : An Open-Source Finite Element Toolbox
http://www.openfem.net/


CALFEM is an interactive computer program for teaching the finite
element method (FEM)
http://www.byggmek.lth.se/Calfem/frinfo.htm


The Engineering Vibration Toolbox
http://www.cs.wright.edu/people/faculty/jslater/vtoolbox/vtoolbox.html


SaGA - Spatial and Geometric Analysis Toolbox
by Kirill K. Pankratov
http://puddle.mit.edu/~glenn/kirill/saga.html


MexCDF and NetCDF Toolbox For Matlab-5&6
http://woodshole.er.usgs.gov/staffpages/cdenham/public_html/MexCDF/nc4ml5.h=
tml


CUEDSID: Cambridge University System Identification Toolbox
http://www-control.eng.cam.ac.uk/jmm/cuedsid/


Kriging Toolbox
http://www.ai-geostats.org/software/Geostats_software/MATLAB_KRIGING_TOOLBO=
X=2Ehtm



Monte Carlo (Dr Nando)
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~nando/software.html


RIOTS - The Most Powerful Optimal Control Problem Solver
http://blank.hypersurf.com/~adam/RIOTS/


Data Mining (Top)

ARMADA Data Mining Tool version 1.2
http://www.jamesmalone.plus.com/software.htm


Excel (Top)

MATLAB xlsheets
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
4474&objectType=3Dfile


write2excel
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
4414&objectType=3Dfile


Finite Element Modeling (FEM) (Top)

IFISS Software Package
Incompressible Flow & Iterative Solver Software Version 2.0
http://www.ma.umist.ac.uk/djs/software.html


OpenFEM - An Open-Source Finite Element Toolbox
http://www.openfem.net/


NLFET - nonlinear finite element toolbox for MATLAB ( framework for
setting up, solving, and interpreting results for nonlinear static and
dynamic finite element analysis.)
http://nlfet.sourceforge.net/


GetFEM - C++ library for finite element methods elementary computations
with a Matlab interface
http://www.gmm.insa-tlse.fr/getfem/


FELIPE - FEA package to view results ( contains neat interface to
MATLAB)
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~blstmbr/felipe/


Finance (Top)

A NEW MATLAB-BASED TOOLBOX FOR COMPUTER AIDED DYNAMIC TECHNICAL TRADING
Stephanos Papadamou and George Stephanides
Department of Applied Informatics, University Of Macedonia Economic &
Social Sciences, Thessaloniki, Greece
http://www.fenews.com/fen31/one_time_articles/dynamic_tech_trade_matlab6.htm

Paper: http://econwpa.wustl.edu:8089/eps/prog/papers/0201/0201001.pdf


CompEcon Toolbox for Matlab
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~pfackler/compecon/toolbox.html


Fuzzy

DENFIS from ECOS Toolbox for Matlab
http://www.aut.ac.nz/research/research_institutes/kedri/books.htm


Genetic Algorithms (Top)

The Genetic Algorithm Optimization Toolbox (GAOT) for Matlab 5
http://www.ie.ncsu.edu/mirage/GAToolBox/gaot/


Genetic Algorithm Toolbox
Written & distributed by Andy Chipperfield (Sheffield University, UK)
http://www.shef.ac.uk/uni/projects/gaipp/gatbx.html
Manual: http://www.shef.ac.uk/~gaipp/ga-toolbox/manual.pdf


Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithm Toolbox (GEATbx)
http://www.geatbx.com


Evolutionary Algorithms for MATLAB
http://www.geatbx.com/links/ea_matlab.html


Genetic/Evolutionary Algorithms for MATLAB
http://www.systemtechnik.tu-ilmenau.de/~pohlheim/EA_Matlab/ea_matlab.html



Graphics

Billiard Simulator for Matlab (Beta Version, 4/12/04).
Lansel, Steven and Porter, Mason A. [2004].
Documentation (5/02/04)
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/nlin/pdf/0405/0405003.pdf


VideoToolbox (C routines for visual psychophysics on Macs by Denis
Pelli)
http://vision.nyu.edu/VideoToolbox/
Paper: http://psych.nyu.edu/pelli/pubs/pelli1997videotoolbox.pdf

4D toolbox
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~daniel/links/matlab/4DToolbox.html

Images (Top)

WHOI Silhouette DIGITIZER Version 1.0
http://globec.whoi.edu/software/digi_prog/WHOI_Silhouette_DIGITIZER.htm


Eyelink Toolbox
http://psychtoolbox.org/eyelinktoolbox/
Paper: http://psychtoolbox.org/eyelinktoolbox/EyelinkToolbox.pdf


CellStats: Automated statistical analysis of color-stained cell images
in Matlab
http://sigwww.cs.tut.fi/TICSP/CellStats/


SDC Morphology Toolbox for MATLAB (powerful collection of latest
state-of-the-art gray-scale morphological tools that can be applied to
image segmentation, non-linear filtering, pattern recognition and image
analysis)
http://www.mmorph.com/


Image Acquisition Toolbox
http://www.mathworks.com/products/imaq/


Halftoning Toolbox for MATLAB
http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~bevans/projects/halftoning/toolbox/index.html



DIPimage - A Scientific Image Processing Toolbox for MATLAB
http://www.ph.tn.tudelft.nl/DIPlib/dipimage_1.html


PNM Toolbox
http://home.online.no/~pjacklam/matlab/software/pnm/index.html


AngioQuant: quantification of angiogenesis through image analysis
http://www.cs.tut.fi/sgn/csb/angioquant/


ICA / KICA and KPCA (Top)

BSS_ORACLE 1.0 has been released!
http://www.irisa.fr/metiss/bss_oracle/


ICA:DTU Toolbox
http://mole.imm.dtu.dk/toolbox/menu.html


MISEP Linear and Nonlinear ICA Toolbox
http://neural.inesc-id.pt/~lba/ica/mitoolbox.html


Kernel Independant Component Analysis
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~fbach/kernel-ica/index.htm
Matlab: kernel-ica version 1.2


KPCA- Please check the software section of kernel machines.


Kernel (Top)

Statistical Pattern Recognition Toolbox
http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/~xfrancv/stprtool/


MATLABArsenal A MATLAB Wrapper for Classification
http://finalfantasyxi.inf.cs.cmu.edu/tmp/MATLABArsenal.htm

Markov (Top)

MapHMMBOX 1.1 - Matlab toolbox for Hidden Markov Modelling using Max.
Aposteriori EM
Prerequisites: Matlab 5.0, Netlab. Last Updated: 18 March 2002.
http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~parg/software/maphmmbox_1_1.tar

HMMBOX 4.1 - Matlab toolbox for Hidden Markov Modelling using
Variational Bayes
Prerequisites: Matlab 5.0,Netlab. Last Updated: 15 February 2002..
http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~parg/software/hmmbox_3_2.tar
http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~parg/software/hmmbox_4_1.tar

Markov Decision Process (MDP) Toolbox for Matlab
Kevin Murphy, 1999
http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/MDP/MDP.zip


Markov Decision Process (MDP) Toolbox v1.0 for MATLAB
http://www.inra.fr/bia/T/MDPtoolbox/


Hidden Markov Model (HMM) Toolbox for Matlab
http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/HMM/hmm.html


Bayes Net Toolbox for Matlab
http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/BNT/bnt.html

Medical (Top)

Group ICA of fMRI Toolbox (GIFT)
http://icatb.sourceforge.net/

EEGLAB Open Source Matlab Toolbox for Physiological Research (formerly
ICA/EEG Matlab toolbox)
http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott/ica.html

MATLAB Biomedical Signal Processing Toolbox
http://bsp.pdx.edu/Toolbox/


Powerful package for neurophysiological data analysis ( Igor Kagan
webpage)
http://igoresha.virtualave.net/Matlab/Unitret.html


EEG / MRI Matlab Toolbox
http://eeg.sourceforge.net/


Microarray data analysis toolbox (MDAT): for normalization, adjustment
and analysis of gene expression data.
Knowlton N, Dozmorov IM, Centola M. Department of Arthritis and
Immunology, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, OK,
USA 73104. We introduce a novel Matlab toolbox for microarray data
analysis. This toolbox uses normalization based upon a normally
distributed background and differential gene expression based on 5
statistical measures. The objects in this toolbox are open source and
can be implemented to suit your application. AVAILABILITY: MDAT v1.0 is
a Matlab toolbox and requires Matlab to run. MDAT is freely available
at:
http://microarray.omrf.org/publications/2004/knowlton/MDAT.zip

MIDI (Top)

MIDI Toolbox version 1.0 (GNU General Public License)
http://www.jyu.fi/musica/miditoolbox/


Misc. (Top)

Using the MATLAB Data AcquisitionToolbox
Brian D. Storey
http://icb.olin.edu/fall_02/ec/reading/Card.pdf


Multiple Precision Toolbox for MATLAB
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
6446



MATLAB-The Graphing Tool
http://sprg.ssl.berkeley.edu/~abrecht/matlab.html


3-D Circuits The Circuit Animation Toolbox for MATLAB
http://engineering.dartmouth.edu/other/3Dcircuits/

SendMail
http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~portegie/matlab/sendmail/


Coolplot
http://www.reimeika.ca/marco/matlab/coolplots.html


MPI (Matlab Parallel Interface)

Cornell Multitask Toolbox for MATLAB
http://www.tc.cornell.edu/Services/Software/CMTM/


Beolab Toolbox for v6.5
Thomas Abrahamsson (Professor, Chalmers University of Technology,
Applied Mechanics, G=F6teborg, Sweden)
http://www.mathworks.nl/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D1=
216&objectType=3Dfile



PARMATLAB
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
217&objectType=3Dfile



Neural Networks (Top)

SOM Toolbox
http://www.cis.hut.fi/projects/somtoolbox/


Bayes Net Toolbox for Matlab
http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/BNT/bnt.html


NetLab
http://www.ncrg.aston.ac.uk/netlab/


Random Neural Networks
http://www.cs.ucf.edu/~ahossam/rnnsimv2/
ftp: ftp://ftp.mathworks.com/pub/contrib/v5/nnet/rnnsimv2/


NNSYSID Toolbox (tools for neural network based identification of
nonlinear dynamic systems)
http://www.iau.dtu.dk/research/control/nnsysid.html


Oceanography (Top)

FATHOM - free Matlab toolbox for Multivariate Ecological and
Oceanographic Data Analysis
A collection of functions written by DAVID L. JONES University of Miami
- RSMAS.
Contents: fathom.zip New Features (29-Oct-2003) Draft User's Manual
(22-Mar-2003)

DROG2DDT tracks passive particles in a 2-D flow-field defined on a FEM
domain. The integrator is 4th-order Runge-Kutta.
http://www.opnml.unc.edu/OPNML_Matlab/drog2ddt.m

WAFO. Wave Analysis for Fatigue and Oceanography
http://www.maths.lth.se/matstat/wafo/

ADCP toolbox for MATLAB (USGS, USA)
Presented at the Hydroacoustics Workshop in Tampa and at ADCP's in
Action in San Diego
http://woodshole.er.usgs.gov/operations/stg/pubs/ADCPtools


SEA-MAT - Matlab Tools for Oceanographic Analysis
A collaborative effort to organize and distribute Matlab tools for the
Oceanographic Community
http://sea-mat.whoi.edu/


Ocean Toolbox
http://www.mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/science/ocean/epsonde/programming.html


EUGENE D. GALLAGHER
(Associate Professor, Environmental, Coastal & Ocean Sciences)
http://www.es.umb.edu/edgwebp.htm


Optimization (Top)

Space Mapping Toolbox
http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~km/spacemap/spacemap.html
Manual: http://www2.imm.dtu.dk/~km/spacemap/manual.pdf

MODCONS - a MATLAB Toolbox for Multi-Objective Control System Design
http://www.eee.kcl.ac.uk/mecheng/jfw/modcons.html

Lazy Learning Package
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~lazy/


SDPT3 version 3.02 -- a MATLAB software for
semidefinite-quadratic-linear programming
http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/~mattohkc/sdpt3.html


Minimum Enclosing Balls: Matlab Code
http://www.compgeom.com/meb/


SOSTOOLS Sum of Squares Optimization Toolbox for MATLAB User's guide
http://www.cds.caltech.edu/sostools/sostools.pdf


PSOt - a Particle Swarm Optimization Toolbox for use with Matlab
By Brian Birge ... A Particle Swarm Optimization Toolbox (PSOt) for use
with the Matlab scientific programming environment has been developed.
PSO is
introduced briefly and then the use of the toolbox is explained with
some examples. A link to downloadable code is provided.


Plot
GrTheory - Graph Theory Toolbox
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3D=
4266&objectType=3Dfile


MATLAB basic plot utility
http://globec.whoi.edu/software/plotting/gbplot/


Signal Processing (Top)

Filter Design package
http://www.ee.ryerson.ca:8080/~mzeytin/dfp/index.html


Deconvolution Toolbox
http://www.signal.uu.se/Toolbox/DT/
Manual: http://www.signal.uu.se/Toolbox/DT/ManualDeconvTool.pdf


Filter Design with Motorola DSP56K
http://www.ee.ryerson.ca:8080/~mzeytin/dfp/index.html


Change Detection and Adaptive Filtering Toolbox
http://www.sigmoid.se/


Signal Processing Toolbox
http://www.mathworks.com/products/signal/


ICA:DTU Toolbox
http://mole.imm.dtu.dk/toolbox/menu.html

Time-Frequency Toolbox for Matlab
http://crttsn.univ-nantes.fr/~auger/tftb.html


VoiceBox - Speech Processing Toolbox
http://www.ee.ic.ac.uk/hp/staff/dmb/voicebox/voicebox.html


Least Squared - Support Vector Machines (LS-SVM)
http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/sista/lssvmlab/


WaveLab802 : the Wavelet Toolbox
By David Donoho, Mark Reynold Duncan, Xiaoming Huo, Ofer Levi
http://www-stat.stanford.edu/~wavelab/


Time-series Matlab scripts
http://wise-obs.tau.ac.il/~eran/MATLAB/TimeseriesCon.html


Uvi_Wave Wavelet Toolbox Home Page
http://www.gts.tsc.uvigo.es/~wavelets/index.html


Another

Support Vector Machine (Top)

SVM and Kernel Methods Matlab Toolbox
http://asi.insa-rouen.fr/~arakotom/toolbox/index

MATLAB Support Vector Machine Toolbox
Dr Gavin Cawley
School of Information Systems, University of East Anglia
http://theoval.sys.uea.ac.uk/~gcc/svm/toolbox/


LS-SVM - SISTA
http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/sista/lssvmlab/


SVM toolboxes
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/dmi/svm/


LSVM Lagrangian Support Vector Machine
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/dmi/lsvm/


Statistics (Top)

Statistical Parametric Mapping (SPM)
http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/ext/

Logistic regression
http://www.spatial-econometrics.com/

SAGA
http://globec.whoi.edu/software/saga/

Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) A tool (not only) for multi-parametric
optimization.
http://control.ee.ethz.ch/~mpt/

ARfit: A Matlab package for the estimation of parameters and eigenmodes
of multivariate autoregressive models
http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~neum/software/arfit/

The Dimensional Analysis Toolbox for MATLAB
Home: http://www.sbrs.de/
Paper:
http://www.isd.uni-stuttgart.de/~brueckner/Papers/similarity2002.pdf

FATHOM for Matlab
http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/djones/

PLS-toolbox
http://www.eigenvector.com

Multivariate analysis toolbox (N-way Toolbox - paper)
http://www.models.kvl.dk/source/nwaytoolbox/index.asp

Classification Toolbox for Matlab
http://tiger.technion.ac.il/~eladyt/classification/index.htm

Matlab toolbox for Robust Calibration
http://www.wis.kuleuven.ac.be/stat/robust/toolbox.html

Statistical Parametric Mapping
http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/spm2.html

EVIM: A Software Package for Extreme Value Analysis in Matlab
by Ramazan Gen=E7ay, Faruk Selcuk and Abdurrahman Ulugulyagci, 2001.
Manual (pdf file) evim.pdf - Software (zip file) evim.zip

Time Series Analysis
http://www.dpmi.tu-graz.ac.at/~schloegl/matlab/tsa/

Bayes Net Toolbox for Matlab
Written by Kevin Murphy
http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/BNT/bnt.html
Other: http://www.isp.pitt.edu/information/toolboxes.html

ARfit: A Matlab package for the estimation of parameters and eigenmodes
of multivariate autoregressive models
http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~tapio/arfit/

M-Fit
http://www.ill.fr/tas/matlab/doc/mfit4/mfit.html

Dimensional Analysis Toolbox for Matlab
http://www.sbrs.net/

The NaN-toolbox: A statistic-toolbox for Octave and Matlab=AE
.=2E. handles data with and without MISSING VALUES.
http://www-dpmi.tu-graz.ac.at/~schloegl/matlab/NaN/

Iterative Methods for Optimization: Matlab Codes
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ctk/matlab_darts.html

Multiscale Shape Analysis (MSA) Matlab Toolbox 2000
http://www.vision.ime.usp.br/~cesar/projects/multiscale/

Multivariate Ecological & Oceanographic Data Analysis (FATHOM)
>From David Jones
http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/djones/

glmlab (Generalized Linear Models in MATLAB)
http://www.sci.usq.edu.au/staff/dunn/glmlab/glmlab.html

Subject: Links to MATLAB Free Toolboxes

From: Greg Heath

Date: 4 Oct, 2005 07:42:17

Message: 2 of 6

Wow!

Thanks.

Greg

Subject: Links to MATLAB Free Toolboxes

From: Julian Russell

Date: 4 Oct, 2005 20:46:15

Message: 3 of 6

Here is another three free toolboxes, courtesy of ..

 <http://www-dii.ing.unisi.it/~giorgetti/users.html>

Hybrid Toolbox. Author: Alberto Bemporad
 
The Hybrid Toolbox is a Matlab/Simulink toolbox for modeling and
simulating hybrid dynamical systems, for designing and simulating
model predictive controllers for linear and for hybrid systems
subject to constraints, and for generating equivalent piecewise
linear control laws that can be directly embedded as C-code in
real-time applications.
 
Interfaces used: GLPKMEX, CPLEXMEX, MEXPRESS
 
  
Multiparametric Toobox. Authors: M. Kvasnica, P. Grieder and M.
Baotic
 
The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free Matlab toolbox for
design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for
constrained linear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is
guaranteed by the extensive library of algorithms from the field of
computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization.
Interfaces used: GLPKMEX, MEXPRESS, CPLEXMEX
 
  
Yalmip - Author: Johan Löfberg
 
YALMIP is a MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization
problems. The package initially focused on semi-definite programming,
but the latest release extends this scope significantly. YALMIP can
now be used for convex linear, quadratic, second order cone and
semidefinite programming, as well as for non-convex semidefinite
programming, mixed integer, multi-parametric and geometric
programming. In addition to this, YALMIP supports a novel feature
called automatic dualization which helps the user to derive the
(symbolic) dual of general convex cone programs.
 
Regards,
JR

bhamadicharef wrote:
>
>
> Hi all
>
> Reading this group I often see many posts asking for
> all sorts of toolboxes. I hope this list will help.
>
> Brahim
>
> Links to MATLAB Free Toolboxes
>
> Kernel Density Estimation Toolbox for MATLAB (R13)
> <http://ssg.mit.edu/~ihler/code/>
>
> MATLAB wavelet coherence package
> <http://www.pol.ac.uk/home/research/waveletcoherence/>
>
> Toolbox for complex systems
> <http://tocsy.agnld.uni-potsdam.de>
>
> Matlog: Logistics Engineering Matlab Toolbox
> <http://www.ie.ncsu.edu/kay/matlog/>
>
> ENTOOL version 1.0
> <http://chopin.zet.agh.edu.pl/~wichtel/index.html>
>
> MATLAB Kriging Toolbox 4.0.
> <http://www.ai-geostats.org/software/Geostats_software/MATLAB_KRIGING_TOOLBOX.htm>
>
>
> MATLAB Krigeage Toolbox Introduction for Version 3
> <http://globec.whoi.edu/software/kriging/V3/intro_v3.html>
>
> Toolbox which includes the EM algorithm.
> <http://www.spatial-econometrics.com/>
>
> GEOXP A Matlab Toolbox for Exploratory Spatial Analysis
> <http://www.univ-tlse1.fr/GREMAQ/Statistique/geoxppage.htm>
> Doc: <http://www.univ-tlse1.fr/GREMAQ/Statistique/geoxppage.htm>
>
>
> The HFRC toolbox is designed to import, process and manipulate HF
> Radar
> data in a relatively easy and consistent way
> <http://erizo.ucdavis.edu/~dmk/software/hfrc/hfrc.html>
>
>
> WFDB library subset for Matlab/Octave
> <http://www.physionet.org/physiotools/matlab/wfdb/>
>
> DCPR Jang
> <http://neural.cs.nthu.edu.tw/jang/matlab/toolbox/DCPR/>
>
> Andreas Wiegmann / Matlab Movies for Windows
> <http://familie-wiegmann.de/ALWsMMs/pc.html>
>
>
> ZSM (zero sum multinomial)
> <http://mcgillb.user.msu.edu/zsmcode.html>
>
> Binaural-modeling software for MATLAB/Windows
> <http://www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/home/Michael_Akeroyd/download2.html>
> BOOTSTRAP MATLAB TOOLBOX
> <http://www.csp.curtin.edu.au/downloads/bootstrap_toolbox.html>
>
> The DSS package for MATLAB
> DSS Matlab package contains algorithms for performing linear,
> deflation
> and symmetric DSS.
> <http://www.cis.hut.fi/projects/dss/package/>
>
> Psychtoolbox
> <http://www.psychtoolbox.org/download.html>
>
> Multisurface Method Tree with MATLAB
> <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~olvi/uwmp/msmt.html>
>
> A Matlab Toolbox for every single topic !
> <http://stommel.tamu.edu/~baum/toolboxes.html>
> eg. BrainStorm - MEG and EEG data visualization and processing
>
> CLAWPACK is a software package designed to compute numerical
> solutions
> to hyperbolic partial differential equations using a wave
> propagation
> approach
> <http://www.amath.washington.edu/~claw/>
>
> DIPimage - Image Processing Toolbox
>
> PRTools - Pattern Recognition Toolbox (+ Neural Networks)
>
> NetLab - Neural Network Toolbox
>
> FSTB - Fuzzy Systems Toolbox
>
> Fusetool - Image Fusion Toolbox
> <http://www.metapix.de/toolbox.htm>
>
> WAVEKIT - Wavelet Toolbox
>
> Gat - Genetic Algorithm Toolbox
>
> TSTOOL is a MATLAB software package for nonlinear time series
> analysis.
> TSTOOL can be used for computing: Time-delay reconstruction,
> Lyapunov
> exponents, Fractal dimensions, Mutual information, Surrogate data
> tests, Nearest neighbor statistics, Return times, Poincare
> sections,
> Nonlinear prediction
> <http://www.physik3.gwdg.de/tstool/>
>
> MATLAB / Data description toolbox
> A Matlab toolbox for data description, outlier and novelty
> detection
> March 26, 2004 - D.M.J. Tax
> <http://www-ict.ewi.tudelft.nl/~davidt/dd_tools/dd_manual.html>
>
> MBE
> <http://www.pmarneffei.hku.hk/mbetoolbox/>
>
> Betabolic network toolbox for Matlab
> <http://www.molgen.mpg.de/~lieberme/pages/network_matlab.html>
>
> Pharmacokinetics toolbox for Matlab
> <http://page.inf.fu-berlin.de/~lieber/seiten/pbpk_toolbox.html>
>
> The Spider
> The spider is intended to be a complete object orientated
> environment
> for machine learning in Matlab. Aside from easy use of base
> learning
> algorithms, algorithms can be plugged together and can be compared
> with, e.g model selection, statistical tests and visual plots. This
> gives all the power of objects (reusability, plug together, share
> code)
> but also all the power of Matlab for machine learning research.
> <http://www.kyb.tuebingen.mpg.de/bs/people/spider/index.html>
>
> Schwarz-Christoffel Toolbox
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=1316&objectType=file#>
>
>
> XML Toolbox
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=4278&objectType=file>
>
>
> FIR/TDNN Toolbox for MATLAB
> Beta version of a toolbox for FIR (Finite Impulse Response) and TD
> (Time Delay) Neural Networks.
> <http://www.cs.utep.edu/interval-comp/dagstuhl.03/oish.pdf>
>
> Misc.
> <http://www.dcsc.tudelft.nl/Research/Software/index.html>
>
> Astronomy
> Saturn and Titan trajectories ... MALTAB astronomy
> <http://sprg.ssl.berkeley.edu/~abrecht/Matlab-codes/>
>
> Audio
>
> PQevalAudio [options] AFileR AFileT
> <http://www.tsp.ece.mcgill.ca/MMSP/Documents/Software/Packages/AFsp/PQevalAudio.html>
>
>
> TTSBOX: A MATLAB TOOLBOX FOR TEACHING TEXT-TO-SPEECH SYNTHESIS
> <http://tcts.fpms.ac.be/publications/papers/2005/ICASSP05_tdmc.pdf>
>
> MA Toolbox for Matlab Implementing Similarity Measures for Audio
> <http://www.oefai.at/~elias/ma/index.html>
>
> MAD - Matlab Auditory Demonstrations
> <http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~martin/MAD/docs/mad.htm>
>
>
> Music Analysis - Toolbox for Matlab : Feature Extraction from Raw
> Audio
> Signals for Content-Based Music Retrieval
> <http://www.ai.univie.ac.at/~elias/ma/>
>
>
> WarpTB - Matlab Toolbox for Warped DSP
> By Aki Härmä and Matti Karjalainen
> <http://www.acoustics.hut.fi/software/warp/>
>
>
> MATLAB-related Software
> <http://www.dpmi.tu-graz.ac.at/~schloegl/matlab/>
>
>
> Biomedical Signal data formats (EEG machine specific file formats
> with
> Matlab import routines)
> <http://www.dpmi.tu-graz.ac.at/~schloegl/matlab/eeg/>
>
> MPEG Encoding library for MATLAB Movies (Created by David Foti)
> It enables MATLAB users to read (MPGREAD) or write (MPGWRITE) MPEG
> movies. That should help Video Quality project.
>
> Octave by Christophe COUVREUR (Generates normalized A-weigthing,
> C-weighting, octave and one-third-octave digital filters)
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectType=file&objectId=69>
>
>
> Source Coding MATLAB Toolbox
> <http://www.ece.umn.edu/users/kieffer/programs.html>
>
> Bio Medical Informatics (Top)
>
> NUTMEG: Neurodynamic Utility Toolbox for MEG
> <http://tempest.ucsf.edu/~sarang/nutmeg/>
>
>
> CGH-Plotter: MATLAB Toolbox for CGH-data Analysis
> Code: <http://sigwww.cs.tut.fi/TICSP/CGH-Plotter/>
> Poster: <http://sigwww.cs.tut.fi/TICSP/CSB2003/Posteri_CGH_Plotter.pdf>
>
> The Brain Imaging Software Toolbox
> <http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/>
>
>
> MRI Brain Segmentation
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=4879>
>
>
>
> Chemometrics (providing PCA) (Top)
>
> Matlab Molecular Biology & Evolution Toolbox
> (Toolbox Enables Evolutionary Biologists to Analyze and View DNA
> and
> Protein Sequences)
> James J. Cai
> <http://www.pmarneffei.hku.hk/mbetoolbox/>
>
>
> Toolbox provided by Prof. Massart research group
> <http://minf.vub.ac.be/~fabi/publiek/>
>
>
> Useful collection of routines from Prof age smilde research group
> <http://www-its.chem.uva.nl/research/pac>
>
>
> Multivariate Toolbox written by Rune Mathisen
> <http://www.bitjungle.com/~mvartools/index.html>
>
>
> Matlab code and datasets
> <http://www.acc.umu.se/~tnkjtg/chemometrics/dataset.html>
>
>
> Chaos (Top)
>
> Chaotic Systems Toolbox
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=1597&objectType=file#>
>
>
>
> HOSA Toolbox
> <http://www.mathworks.nl/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3013&objectType=file>
>
>
> Chemistry (Top)
>
> MetMAP - (Metabolical Modeling, Analysis and oPtimization alias
> Met.
> M. A. P.)
> <http://webpages.ull.es/users/sympbst/pag_ing/pag_metmap/index.htm>
>
> DoseLab - A set of software programs for quantitative comparison of
> measured and computed radiation dose distributions
> <http://doselab.sourceforge.net>
>
> GenBank Overview
> <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/GenbankOverview.html>
> Matlab:
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=1139>
>
>
>
> Coding (Top)
>
> Code for the estimation of Scaling Exponents
> <http://www.cubinlab.ee.mu.oz.au/~darryl/secondorder_code.html>
>
>
> Control (Top)
>
> Control Tutorial for Matlab
> <http://www.engin.umich.edu/group/ctm/>
>
>
> Another
>
> Communications (Top)
>
> ADSL Toolbox for MATLAB
> <http://www.lysator.liu.se/~/backstig/exjobb.html>
>
>
> Channel Learning Architecture toolbox
> (This Matlab toolbox is a supplement to the article "HiperLearn: A
> High
> Performance Learning Architecture")
> <http://www.isy.liu.se/cvl/Projects/hiperlearn/>
>
>
> Source Coding MATLAB Toolbox
> <http://www.ece.umn.edu/users/kieffer/programs.html>
>
>
> TCP/UDP/IP Toolbox 2.0.4
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=345&objectType=file>
>
>
>
> Home Networking Basis: Transmission Environments and Wired/Wireless
> Protocols
> Walter Y. Chen
> <http://www.mathworks.com/support/books/book5295.jsp?category=new&language=-1>
>
>
> MATLAB M-files and Simulink models
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3834&objectType=file>
>
>
> Engineering (Top)
>
> WAFO. Wave Analysis for Fatigue and Oceanography
> <http://www.maths.lth.se/matstat/wafo/>
>
>
> MatPIV - the Particle Image Velocimetry ( PIV) toolbox for MATLAB
> <http://www.math.uio.no/~jks/matpiv/index.html>
>
>
> OPNML/MATLAB Facilities
> <http://www.opnml.unc.edu/OPNML_Matlab/>
>
>
> Mesh Generation
> <http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/vavasis/qmg-home.html>
>
>
> OpenFEM : An Open-Source Finite Element Toolbox
> <http://www.openfem.net/>
>
>
> CALFEM is an interactive computer program for teaching the finite
> element method (FEM)
> <http://www.byggmek.lth.se/Calfem/frinfo.htm>
>
>
> The Engineering Vibration Toolbox
> <http://www.cs.wright.edu/people/faculty/jslater/vtoolbox/vtoolbox.html>
>
>
> SaGA - Spatial and Geometric Analysis Toolbox
> by Kirill K. Pankratov
> <http://puddle.mit.edu/~glenn/kirill/saga.html>
>
>
> MexCDF and NetCDF Toolbox For Matlab-5&6
> <http://woodshole.er.usgs.gov/staffpages/cdenham/public_html/MexCDF/nc4ml5.html>
>
>
> CUEDSID: Cambridge University System Identification Toolbox
> <http://www-control.eng.cam.ac.uk/jmm/cuedsid/>
>
>
> Kriging Toolbox
> <http://www.ai-geostats.org/software/Geostats_software/MATLAB_KRIGING_TOOLBOX.htm>
>
>
>
> Monte Carlo (Dr Nando)
> <http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~nando/software.html>
>
>
> RIOTS - The Most Powerful Optimal Control Problem Solver
> <http://blank.hypersurf.com/~adam/RIOTS/>
>
>
> Data Mining (Top)
>
> ARMADA Data Mining Tool version 1.2
> <http://www.jamesmalone.plus.com/software.htm>
>
>
> Excel (Top)
>
> MATLAB xlsheets
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=4474&objectType=file>
>
>
> write2excel
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=4414&objectType=file>
>
>
> Finite Element Modeling (FEM) (Top)
>
> IFISS Software Package
> Incompressible Flow & Iterative Solver Software Version 2.0
> <http://www.ma.umist.ac.uk/djs/software.html>
>
>
> OpenFEM - An Open-Source Finite Element Toolbox
> <http://www.openfem.net/>
>
>
> NLFET - nonlinear finite element toolbox for MATLAB ( framework for
> setting up, solving, and interpreting results for nonlinear static
> and
> dynamic finite element analysis.)
> <http://nlfet.sourceforge.net/>
>
>
> GetFEM - C++ library for finite element methods elementary
> computations
> with a Matlab interface
> <http://www.gmm.insa-tlse.fr/getfem/>
>
>
> FELIPE - FEA package to view results ( contains neat interface to
> MATLAB)
> <http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~blstmbr/felipe/>
>
>
> Finance (Top)
>
> A NEW MATLAB-BASED TOOLBOX FOR COMPUTER AIDED DYNAMIC TECHNICAL
> TRADING
> Stephanos Papadamou and George Stephanides
> Department of Applied Informatics, University Of Macedonia Economic
> &
> Social Sciences, Thessaloniki, Greece
> <http://www.fenews.com/fen31/one_time_articles/dynamic_tech_trade_matlab6.htm>
>
> Paper: <http://econwpa.wustl.edu:8089/eps/prog/papers/0201/0201001.pdf>
>
>
> CompEcon Toolbox for Matlab
> <http://www4.ncsu.edu/~pfackler/compecon/toolbox.html>
>
>
> Fuzzy
>
> DENFIS from ECOS Toolbox for Matlab
> <http://www.aut.ac.nz/research/research_institutes/kedri/books.htm>
>
>
> Genetic Algorithms (Top)
>
> The Genetic Algorithm Optimization Toolbox (GAOT) for Matlab 5
> <http://www.ie.ncsu.edu/mirage/GAToolBox/gaot/>
>
>
> Genetic Algorithm Toolbox
> Written & distributed by Andy Chipperfield (Sheffield University,
> UK)
> <http://www.shef.ac.uk/uni/projects/gaipp/gatbx.html>
> Manual: <http://www.shef.ac.uk/~gaipp/ga-toolbox/manual.pdf>
>
>
> Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithm Toolbox (GEATbx)
> <http://www.geatbx.com>
>
>
> Evolutionary Algorithms for MATLAB
> <http://www.geatbx.com/links/ea_matlab.html>
>
>
> Genetic/Evolutionary Algorithms for MATLAB
> <http://www.systemtechnik.tu-ilmenau.de/~pohlheim/EA_Matlab/ea_matlab.html>
>
>
>
> Graphics
>
> Billiard Simulator for Matlab (Beta Version, 4/12/04).
> Lansel, Steven and Porter, Mason A. [2004].
> Documentation (5/02/04)
> <http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/nlin/pdf/0405/0405003.pdf>
>
>
> VideoToolbox (C routines for visual psychophysics on Macs by Denis
> Pelli)
> <http://vision.nyu.edu/VideoToolbox/>
> Paper: <http://psych.nyu.edu/pelli/pubs/pelli1997videotoolbox.pdf>
>
> 4D toolbox
> <http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~daniel/links/matlab/4DToolbox.html>
>
> Images (Top)
>
> WHOI Silhouette DIGITIZER Version 1.0
> <http://globec.whoi.edu/software/digi_prog/WHOI_Silhouette_DIGITIZER.htm>
>
>
> Eyelink Toolbox
> <http://psychtoolbox.org/eyelinktoolbox/>
> Paper: <http://psychtoolbox.org/eyelinktoolbox/EyelinkToolbox.pdf>
>
>
> CellStats: Automated statistical analysis of color-stained cell
> images
> in Matlab
> <http://sigwww.cs.tut.fi/TICSP/CellStats/>
>
>
> SDC Morphology Toolbox for MATLAB (powerful collection of latest
> state-of-the-art gray-scale morphological tools that can be applied
> to
> image segmentation, non-linear filtering, pattern recognition and
> image
> analysis)
> <http://www.mmorph.com/>
>
>
> Image Acquisition Toolbox
> <http://www.mathworks.com/products/imaq/>
>
>
> Halftoning Toolbox for MATLAB
> <http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~bevans/projects/halftoning/toolbox/index.html>
>
>
>
> DIPimage - A Scientific Image Processing Toolbox for MATLAB
> <http://www.ph.tn.tudelft.nl/DIPlib/dipimage_1.html>
>
>
> PNM Toolbox
> <http://home.online.no/~pjacklam/matlab/software/pnm/index.html>
>
>
> AngioQuant: quantification of angiogenesis through image analysis
> <http://www.cs.tut.fi/sgn/csb/angioquant/>
>
>
> ICA / KICA and KPCA (Top)
>
> BSS_ORACLE 1.0 has been released!
> <http://www.irisa.fr/metiss/bss_oracle/>
>
>
> ICA:DTU Toolbox
> <http://mole.imm.dtu.dk/toolbox/menu.html>
>
>
> MISEP Linear and Nonlinear ICA Toolbox
> <http://neural.inesc-id.pt/~lba/ica/mitoolbox.html>
>
>
> Kernel Independant Component Analysis
> <http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~fbach/kernel-ica/index.htm>
> Matlab: kernel-ica version 1.2
>
>
> KPCA- Please check the software section of kernel machines.
>
>
> Kernel (Top)
>
> Statistical Pattern Recognition Toolbox
> <http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/~xfrancv/stprtool/>
>
>
> MATLABArsenal A MATLAB Wrapper for Classification
> <http://finalfantasyxi.inf.cs.cmu.edu/tmp/MATLABArsenal.htm>
>
> Markov (Top)
>
> MapHMMBOX 1.1 - Matlab toolbox for Hidden Markov Modelling using
> Max.
> Aposteriori EM
> Prerequisites: Matlab 5.0, Netlab. Last Updated: 18 March 2002.
> <http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~parg/software/maphmmbox_1_1.tar>
>
> HMMBOX 4.1 - Matlab toolbox for Hidden Markov Modelling using
> Variational Bayes
> Prerequisites: Matlab 5.0,Netlab. Last Updated: 15 February 2002..
> <http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~parg/software/hmmbox_3_2.tar>
> <http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~parg/software/hmmbox_4_1.tar>
>
> Markov Decision Process (MDP) Toolbox for Matlab
> Kevin Murphy, 1999
> <http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/MDP/MDP.zip>
>
>
> Markov Decision Process (MDP) Toolbox v1.0 for MATLAB
> <http://www.inra.fr/bia/T/MDPtoolbox/>
>
>
> Hidden Markov Model (HMM) Toolbox for Matlab
> <http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/HMM/hmm.html>
>
>
> Bayes Net Toolbox for Matlab
> <http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/BNT/bnt.html>
>
> Medical (Top)
>
> Group ICA of fMRI Toolbox (GIFT)
> <http://icatb.sourceforge.net/>
>
> EEGLAB Open Source Matlab Toolbox for Physiological Research
> (formerly
> ICA/EEG Matlab toolbox)
> <http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott/ica.html>
>
> MATLAB Biomedical Signal Processing Toolbox
> <http://bsp.pdx.edu/Toolbox/>
>
>
> Powerful package for neurophysiological data analysis ( Igor Kagan
> webpage)
> <http://igoresha.virtualave.net/Matlab/Unitret.html>
>
>
> EEG / MRI Matlab Toolbox
> <http://eeg.sourceforge.net/>
>
>
> Microarray data analysis toolbox (MDAT): for normalization,
> adjustment
> and analysis of gene expression data.
> Knowlton N, Dozmorov IM, Centola M. Department of Arthritis and
> Immunology, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City,
> OK,
> USA 73104. We introduce a novel Matlab toolbox for microarray data
> analysis. This toolbox uses normalization based upon a normally
> distributed background and differential gene expression based on 5
> statistical measures. The objects in this toolbox are open source
> and
> can be implemented to suit your application. AVAILABILITY: MDAT
> v1.0 is
> a Matlab toolbox and requires Matlab to run. MDAT is freely
> available
> at:
> <http://microarray.omrf.org/publications/2004/knowlton/MDAT.zip>
>
> MIDI (Top)
>
> MIDI Toolbox version 1.0 (GNU General Public License)
> <http://www.jyu.fi/musica/miditoolbox/>
>
>
> Misc. (Top)
>
> Using the MATLAB Data AcquisitionToolbox
> Brian D. Storey
> <http://icb.olin.edu/fall_02/ec/reading/Card.pdf>
>
>
> Multiple Precision Toolbox for MATLAB
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=6446>
>
>
>
> MATLAB-The Graphing Tool
> <http://sprg.ssl.berkeley.edu/~abrecht/matlab.html>
>
>
> 3-D Circuits The Circuit Animation Toolbox for MATLAB
> <http://engineering.dartmouth.edu/other/3Dcircuits/>
>
> SendMail
> <http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~portegie/matlab/sendmail/>
>
>
> Coolplot
> <http://www.reimeika.ca/marco/matlab/coolplots.html>
>
>
> MPI (Matlab Parallel Interface)
>
> Cornell Multitask Toolbox for MATLAB
> <http://www.tc.cornell.edu/Services/Software/CMTM/>
>
>
> Beolab Toolbox for v6.5
> Thomas Abrahamsson (Professor, Chalmers University of Technology,
> Applied Mechanics, Göteborg, Sweden)
> <http://www.mathworks.nl/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=1216&objectType=file>
>
>
>
> PARMATLAB
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=217&objectType=file>
>
>
>
> Neural Networks (Top)
>
> SOM Toolbox
> <http://www.cis.hut.fi/projects/somtoolbox/>
>
>
> Bayes Net Toolbox for Matlab
> <http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/BNT/bnt.html>
>
>
> NetLab
> <http://www.ncrg.aston.ac.uk/netlab/>
>
>
> Random Neural Networks
> <http://www.cs.ucf.edu/~ahossam/rnnsimv2/>
> ftp: ftp://ftp.mathworks.com/pub/contrib/v5/nnet/rnnsimv2/
>
>
> NNSYSID Toolbox (tools for neural network based identification of
> nonlinear dynamic systems)
> <http://www.iau.dtu.dk/research/control/nnsysid.html>
>
>
> Oceanography (Top)
>
> FATHOM - free Matlab toolbox for Multivariate Ecological and
> Oceanographic Data Analysis
> A collection of functions written by DAVID L. JONES University of
> Miami
> - RSMAS.
> Contents: fathom.zip New Features (29-Oct-2003) Draft User's Manual
> (22-Mar-2003)
>
> DROG2DDT tracks passive particles in a 2-D flow-field defined on a
> FEM
> domain. The integrator is 4th-order Runge-Kutta.
> <http://www.opnml.unc.edu/OPNML_Matlab/drog2ddt.m>
>
> WAFO. Wave Analysis for Fatigue and Oceanography
> <http://www.maths.lth.se/matstat/wafo/>
>
> ADCP toolbox for MATLAB (USGS, USA)
> Presented at the Hydroacoustics Workshop in Tampa and at ADCP's in
> Action in San Diego
> <http://woodshole.er.usgs.gov/operations/stg/pubs/ADCPtools>
>
>
> SEA-MAT - Matlab Tools for Oceanographic Analysis
> A collaborative effort to organize and distribute Matlab tools for
> the
> Oceanographic Community
> <http://sea-mat.whoi.edu/>
>
>
> Ocean Toolbox
> <http://www.mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/science/ocean/epsonde/programming.html>
>
>
> EUGENE D. GALLAGHER
> (Associate Professor, Environmental, Coastal & Ocean Sciences)
> <http://www.es.umb.edu/edgwebp.htm>
>
>
> Optimization (Top)
>
> Space Mapping Toolbox
> <http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~km/spacemap/spacemap.html>
> Manual: <http://www2.imm.dtu.dk/~km/spacemap/manual.pdf>
>
> MODCONS - a MATLAB Toolbox for Multi-Objective Control System
> Design
> <http://www.eee.kcl.ac.uk/mecheng/jfw/modcons.html>
>
> Lazy Learning Package
> <http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~lazy/>
>
>
> SDPT3 version 3.02 -- a MATLAB software for
> semidefinite-quadratic-linear programming
> <http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/~mattohkc/sdpt3.html>
>
>
> Minimum Enclosing Balls: Matlab Code
> <http://www.compgeom.com/meb/>
>
>
> SOSTOOLS Sum of Squares Optimization Toolbox for MATLAB User's
> guide
> <http://www.cds.caltech.edu/sostools/sostools.pdf>
>
>
> PSOt - a Particle Swarm Optimization Toolbox for use with Matlab
> By Brian Birge ... A Particle Swarm Optimization Toolbox (PSOt) for
> use
> with the Matlab scientific programming environment has been
> developed.
> PSO is
> introduced briefly and then the use of the toolbox is explained
> with
> some examples. A link to downloadable code is provided.
>
>
> Plot
> GrTheory - Graph Theory Toolbox
> <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=4266&objectType=file>
>
>
> MATLAB basic plot utility
> <http://globec.whoi.edu/software/plotting/gbplot/>
>
>
> Signal Processing (Top)
>
> Filter Design package
> <http://www.ee.ryerson.ca:8080/~mzeytin/dfp/index.html>
>
>
> Deconvolution Toolbox
> <http://www.signal.uu.se/Toolbox/DT/>
> Manual: <http://www.signal.uu.se/Toolbox/DT/ManualDeconvTool.pdf>
>
>
> Filter Design with Motorola DSP56K
> <http://www.ee.ryerson.ca:8080/~mzeytin/dfp/index.html>
>
>
> Change Detection and Adaptive Filtering Toolbox
> <http://www.sigmoid.se/>
>
>
> Signal Processing Toolbox
> <http://www.mathworks.com/products/signal/>
>
>
> ICA:DTU Toolbox
> <http://mole.imm.dtu.dk/toolbox/menu.html>
>
> Time-Frequency Toolbox for Matlab
> <http://crttsn.univ-nantes.fr/~auger/tftb.html>
>
>
> VoiceBox - Speech Processing Toolbox
> <http://www.ee.ic.ac.uk/hp/staff/dmb/voicebox/voicebox.html>
>
>
> Least Squared - Support Vector Machines (LS-SVM)
> <http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/sista/lssvmlab/>
>
>
> WaveLab802 : the Wavelet Toolbox
> By David Donoho, Mark Reynold Duncan, Xiaoming Huo, Ofer Levi
> <http://www-stat.stanford.edu/~wavelab/>
>
>
> Time-series Matlab scripts
> <http://wise-obs.tau.ac.il/~eran/MATLAB/TimeseriesCon.html>
>
>
> Uvi_Wave Wavelet Toolbox Home Page
> <http://www.gts.tsc.uvigo.es/~wavelets/index.html>
>
>
> Another
>
> Support Vector Machine (Top)
>
> SVM and Kernel Methods Matlab Toolbox
> <http://asi.insa-rouen.fr/~arakotom/toolbox/index>
>
> MATLAB Support Vector Machine Toolbox
> Dr Gavin Cawley
> School of Information Systems, University of East Anglia
> <http://theoval.sys.uea.ac.uk/~gcc/svm/toolbox/>
>
>
> LS-SVM - SISTA
> <http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/sista/lssvmlab/>
>
>
> SVM toolboxes
> <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/dmi/svm/>
>
>
> LSVM Lagrangian Support Vector Machine
> <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/dmi/lsvm/>
>
>
> Statistics (Top)
>
> Statistical Parametric Mapping (SPM)
> <http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/ext/>
>
> Logistic regression
> <http://www.spatial-econometrics.com/>
>
> SAGA
> <http://globec.whoi.edu/software/saga/>
>
> Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) A tool (not only) for
> multi-parametric
> optimization.
> <http://control.ee.ethz.ch/~mpt/>
>
> ARfit: A Matlab package for the estimation of parameters and
> eigenmodes
> of multivariate autoregressive models
> <http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~neum/software/arfit/>
>
> The Dimensional Analysis Toolbox for MATLAB
> Home: <http://www.sbrs.de/>
> Paper:
> <http://www.isd.uni-stuttgart.de/~brueckner/Papers/similarity2002.pdf>
>
> FATHOM for Matlab
> <http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/djones/>
>
> PLS-toolbox
> <http://www.eigenvector.com>
>
> Multivariate analysis toolbox (N-way Toolbox - paper)
> <http://www.models.kvl.dk/source/nwaytoolbox/index.asp>
>
> Classification Toolbox for Matlab
> <http://tiger.technion.ac.il/~eladyt/classification/index.htm>
>
> Matlab toolbox for Robust Calibration
> <http://www.wis.kuleuven.ac.be/stat/robust/toolbox.html>
>
> Statistical Parametric Mapping
> <http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/spm2.html>
>
> EVIM: A Software Package for Extreme Value Analysis in Matlab
> by Ramazan Gençay, Faruk Selcuk and Abdurrahman Ulugulyagci, 2001.
> Manual (pdf file) evim.pdf - Software (zip file) evim.zip
>
> Time Series Analysis
> <http://www.dpmi.tu-graz.ac.at/~schloegl/matlab/tsa/>
>
> Bayes Net Toolbox for Matlab
> Written by Kevin Murphy
> <http://www.ai.mit.edu/~murphyk/Software/BNT/bnt.html>
> Other: <http://www.isp.pitt.edu/information/toolboxes.html>
>
> ARfit: A Matlab package for the estimation of parameters and
> eigenmodes
> of multivariate autoregressive models
> <http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~tapio/arfit/>
>
> M-Fit
> <http://www.ill.fr/tas/matlab/doc/mfit4/mfit.html>
>
> Dimensional Analysis Toolbox for Matlab
> <http://www.sbrs.net/>
>
> The NaN-toolbox: A statistic-toolbox for Octave and Matlab®
> ... handles data with and without MISSING VALUES.
> <http://www-dpmi.tu-graz.ac.at/~schloegl/matlab/NaN/>
>
> Iterative Methods for Optimization: Matlab Codes
> <http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ctk/matlab_darts.html>
>
> Multiscale Shape Analysis (MSA) Matlab Toolbox 2000
> <http://www.vision.ime.usp.br/~cesar/projects/multiscale/>
>
> Multivariate Ecological & Oceanographic Data Analysis (FATHOM)
>>From David Jones
> <http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/djones/>
>
> glmlab (Generalized Linear Models in MATLAB)
> <http://www.sci.usq.edu.au/staff/dunn/glmlab/glmlab.html>
>
>

Subject: Links to MATLAB Free Toolboxes

From: tcl

Date: 4 Oct, 2005 21:38:23

Message: 4 of 6

This is really a great efort to put all links together!

CL

Subject: Links to MATLAB Free Toolboxes

From: George

Date: 5 Apr, 2010 23:19:04

Message: 5 of 6

Hi, thanks for the compilation. I thought I'd add mine to the list: the PSO Research Toolbox was designed to be highly flexible by allowing many settings to be changed via the control panel. This allows for organized research by reducing the chance that a change will be hard coded and forgotten about, which could pollute future data. For a list of features, please visit the link below.

PSO toolbox: http://www.georgeevers.org/pso_research_toolbox.htm

Subject: Links to MATLAB Free Toolboxes

From: monseniorterrenal@gmail.com

Date: 28 Jun, 2012 14:53:50

Message: 6 of 6

Hi. Thanks for share this compilation! now, my problem is that the only toolbox i need isnt there: ADSL toolbox. The web page say this: "The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent." I need the ADSL toolbox for my theses (telecommunications engineer). i can't find it!. Any one know where i can get it?
Thank you!

ps: sorry if my redaction isn't good enough. english is not my native lenguage

Tags for this Thread

What are tags?

A tag is like a keyword or category label associated with each thread. Tags make it easier for you to find threads of interest.

Anyone can tag a thread. Tags are public and visible to everyone.

Contact us