Discover MakerZone

MATLAB and Simulink resources for Arduino, LEGO, and Raspberry Pi

Learn more

Discover what MATLAB® can do for your career.

Opportunities for recent engineering grads.

Apply Today

Thread Subject:
Source code for a simple colour based image retrieval needed

Subject: Source code for a simple colour based image retrieval needed

From: Jeevashini

Date: 7 Feb, 2008 21:06:02

Message: 1 of 6


Hi,

I am working on a project that integrates CBIR and image
classification together. So am looking for a simple colour
based CBIR system in Matlab so that I dont have to do
everything from scratch.

Please if anyone has such a system could you please
provide me with the source code.

Many Thanks,
Vashini

Subject: Source code for content based image retrieval is needed

From: prasad banoth

Date: 22 Feb, 2008 06:56:03

Message: 2 of 6

hi ths is prasad studying in pondicherry eng college,
as iam dng my project in image processing
the title of the paper is:
content based image retrieval through clustering
and as iam facing many problems in ths plz any 1 try to
help me

Subject: Source code for content based image retrieval is needed

From: Dave Robinson

Date: 22 Feb, 2008 11:49:05

Message: 3 of 6

"prasad banoth" <bnthprasad@hotmail.comm> wrote in message
<fplrm3$omc$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> hi ths is prasad studying in pondicherry eng college,
> as iam dng my project in image processing
> the title of the paper is:
> content based image retrieval through clustering
> and as iam facing many problems in ths plz any 1 try to
> help me
>

Try the following link: -

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/154211

One method is clearly outlined - but YOU need to do the coding

Regards

Dave Robinson

Subject: Source code for a simple colour based image retrieval needed

From: akshu

Date: 29 Nov, 2008 14:27:02

Message: 4 of 6

Hey if u got ans 4 this que............then plzzz reply me.........Akshu..

"Jeevashini " <vashini13@mathwork.com> wrote in message <fofrrp$1og$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
>
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a project that integrates CBIR and image
> classification together. So am looking for a simple colour
> based CBIR system in Matlab so that I dont have to do
> everything from scratch.
>
> Please if anyone has such a system could you please
> provide me with the source code.
>
> Many Thanks,
> Vashini

Subject: Source code for a simple colour based image retrieval needed

From: ImageAnalyst

Date: 29 Nov, 2008 15:25:23

Message: 5 of 6

On Nov 29, 9:27=A0am, "akshu " <akkire...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey if u got ans 4 this que............then plzzz reply me.........Akshu.=
.
>
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------=
----------
Akshu:
Check this out:
http://www.tasi.ac.uk/resources/searchengines.html
Regards,
ImageAnalyst
P.S. You might want to check out your keyboard also. Looks like it's
defective.

Subject: Source code for a Shape Classification Using Fourier Descriptors with shape signature

From: muhammad

Date: 28 Jul, 2010 15:03:05

Message: 6 of 6

Hi,

I am an engineering student. I doing research on Shape Classification Using Fourier Descriptors with shape signature. I am finding for a matlab source code.

Please if anyone has a code could you please
provide me with the source code.

Tags for this Thread

What are tags?

A tag is like a keyword or category label associated with each thread. Tags make it easier for you to find threads of interest.

Anyone can tag a thread. Tags are public and visible to everyone.

Contact us