Discover MakerZone

MATLAB and Simulink resources for Arduino, LEGO, and Raspberry Pi

Learn more

Discover what MATLAB® can do for your career.

Opportunities for recent engineering grads.

Apply Today

Thread Subject:
corel image gallery

Subject: corel image gallery

From: swami nathan

Date: 17 Mar, 2008 11:26:05

Message: 1 of 4

hi all,
i am doing a project in image processing
andd i need a sequence of cheetah images from corel image
galery.
can anyone guide me on how to access it
or any link for that

Subject: corel image gallery

From: Vihang Patil

Date: 17 Mar, 2008 11:36:04

Message: 2 of 4

"swami nathan" <g.v.swaminathan@gmail.com> wrote in
message <frlkgd$ctb$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> hi all,
> i am doing a project in image processing
> andd i need a sequence of cheetah images from corel
image
> galery.
> can anyone guide me on how to access it
> or any link for that

Not sure how to link to coreldraw, but you can save those
sequences either in GIF or TIFF and then access within
Matlab

HTH
Vihang

Subject: corel image gallery

From: swami nathan

Date: 18 Mar, 2008 16:45:04

Message: 3 of 4

hi patil,
thank u for replying.
but what i need is the image itself. i don't have the
image which i have to download from corel image gallery

"Vihang Patil" <vihang_patil@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<frll34$hsf$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "swami nathan" <g.v.swaminathan@gmail.com> wrote in
> message <frlkgd$ctb$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > hi all,
> > i am doing a project in image processing
> > andd i need a sequence of cheetah images from corel
> image
> > galery.
> > can anyone guide me on how to access it
> > or any link for that
>
> Not sure how to link to coreldraw, but you can save
those
> sequences either in GIF or TIFF and then access within
> Matlab
>
> HTH
> Vihang

Subject: corel image gallery

From: ImageAnalyst

Date: 18 Mar, 2008 17:56:53

Message: 4 of 4

On Mar 18, 12:45=A0pm, "swami nathan" <g.v.swaminat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi patil,
> thank u for replying.
> but what i need is the image itself. i don't have the
> image which i have to download from corel image gallery
>
> "Vihang Patil" <vihang_pa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> <frll34$hs...@fred.mathworks.com>...
>
>
>
> > "swami nathan" <g.v.swaminat...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > message <frlkgd$ct...@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > > hi all,
> > > i am doing a project in image processing
> > > andd i need a sequence of cheetah images from corel
> > image
> > > galery.
> > > can anyone guide me on how to access it
> > > or any link for that
>
> > Not sure how to link to coreldraw, but you can save
> those
> > sequences either in GIF or TIFF and then access within
> > Matlab
>
> > HTH
> > Vihang- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

-------------------------------------
swami:
Well I guess you could ask someone local if they have Corel Gallery
and get it off their CDs, or you could buy it yourself, or else pick
another image sequence for your project. Not sure why you're asking
here in the MATLAB newsgroup (since it's not MATLAB-related). Are you
hoping that someone would own Corel Gallery, extract that image
sequence from the database, and then email it to you? Why does it
have to be that specific one? Just use another sequence and move on.
Good luck,
ImageAnalyst

Tags for this Thread

No tags are associated with this thread.

What are tags?

A tag is like a keyword or category label associated with each thread. Tags make it easier for you to find threads of interest.

Anyone can tag a thread. Tags are public and visible to everyone.

Contact us