The Individual license is intended for use by a single named user or on a single computer.
How It Works:
- This license option offers choice between two activation types: Standalone Named User and Designated Computer.
- Select your activation type:
- Standalone Named User. The products are used by a single named user. The products can be activated on up to four different computers, provided that the products are only accessible to and used by that single named user. A named user may not use a program on more than two computers simultaneously.
- Designated Computer. The products may only be activated and used on a single, designated computer, provided the products are operated from that computer's console by one licensed user at any given time.
- The license is restricted to a single country of operation.
- Software Maintenance Service provides technical support and access to new features. The first year is included with new product licenses. You can continue uninterrupted service in subsequent years by renewing your maintenance subscription annually.