- Employs TI's TMS320C6701 (167 MHz) chips
- Supports Simulink and Simulink Coder
- DSP 6367 is a highly intelligent stand-alone controller with on-board I/O devices
- Achieves high throughput with A/D, D/A, DIO modules
- Provides encoder counter module for motor control
The HERON DSP6000 Series provides a low-cost solution for a wide range of I/O and DSP applications through the use of modularization. The HERON Series is a PCI Bus intelligent controller board employing TI's TMS320C6701 DSP complete with on-board analog and digital I/O interfaces and boot-from FLASH ROM capability. Further interface expansion is available through the I/O extension board, which supports a variety of submodules. This makes the HERON Series an ideal solution for a wide range of industrial and laboratory applications.
MTT Instruments, Inc.
Tokyo Shinjuku-ku International Operations