- Graphical online visualization of EEG, ECoG, EMG, ECG, and EOG signals
- Multimodal data acquisition and storage, algorithms are implemented in Simulink for developing, testing and releasing your biosignal applications
- Benefit from Rapid Prototyping environment with MATLAB and Simulink
- Online and offline analysis performed in the same environment
- Compatible with g.tec's Biosignal Amplifiers and g.BSanalyze
Enables real-time biosignal processing and recording with maximum system speed under the Simulink environment. Hence advanced digital signal processing steps can easily be integrated with graphical Simulink blocks. The simplest program requires connecting 3 Simulink blocks via drag and drop. The toolbox is used for the setup of biofeedback, neurofeedback and brain-computer interface systems.
The Highspeed Online Processing under Simulink is used in brain and life sciences, signal processing/analysis, rehabilitation (brain-computer interface), and biofeedback applications. MATLAB, Simulink, Simulink Coder, and Real-Time Windows Target are used as a rapid prototyping environment to design and test your own real-time analysis algorithms.
g.tec medical engineering GmbH
Schiedlberg, Upper Austria A-4521
Guger Technologies OEG