- Acquisition using Vernier & Tong search techniques in time and frequency domains
- Tracking utilizing FLLs, PLLs, and DLLs
- Bit synchronization and navigation data recovery
- Coherent and non-coherent integration
- Calculation of Position, Velocity and Time
The GPS Receiver Toolbox is a library of MATLAB routines that comprise an intermediate frequency GPS software receiver. The toolbox enables users to simulate specific GPS scenarios without the need to code and test the generic algorithms. It is an excellent starting point to perform research and development.
Data Fusion Corporation