- Converts any PC with a USB bus into a GPIB controller
- Provides full IEEE-488.2 compatibility
- Provides NI compatible command library that runs all major application programs
- Includes ICS's interactive GPIBkybd program
- Installs easily with Windows Plug & Play functionality
- Downloads firmware over USB bus
The 488-USB is a small USB-to-GPIB controller that converts any PC with a USB port into a full IEEE-488.4 compatible GPIB controller. The 488-USB is a Plug & Play USB peripheral device that is fully compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, and XP systems. The 488-USB includes ICS's 488.2 driver which supports the National Instruments 'ib' and 488.2 command sets as well as ICS's 488-PC2 command set. Application programs written with either command set will run on the 488-USB GPIB controller.
MATLAB users can communicate with Model 488-USB using The MathWorks Instrument Control Toolbox and ICS's 488.2 driver that is included with Model 488-USB. This allows you to control and talk with electronic and scientific instrumentation directly from MATLAB.
7034 Commerce Circle
Pleasanton, CA 94588