- Engineering methods for Distributed Parameter Systems (DPS) control
- Lumped-input/distributed-output systems
- Time/space analysis, synthesis and design tools
- Suites of blocks for engineering control problems solutions
- DPS Wizard for step-by-step arrangement of control systems
- Internet monograph and interactive service for support solutions
The Distributed Parameter Systems Blockset (DPS Blockset) extends Simulink with a comprehensive library for distributed parameter systems and their applications in modeling, control, and design of dynamical systems with complex 3-D domains of definition. An included demonstration presents some typical problems of DPS control from areas of technological and production processes, mechatronics, and protection of the environment. A tutorial and demos initiate users in DPS control problems. The DPS Wizard presents step-by-step procedures for arranging and setting control loops.
Blocks for time/space dynamical decomposition and synthesis offer flexible engineering methodology for DPS control. The DPS Blockset is designed for engineers, researchers, and students who deal with dynamics and control of real world phenomena and processes.