For over 20 years, ISC has provided industrial control consultancy services, including:
- Consultancy - specializing in the areas of dynamical simulation and modeling, control design, process control troubleshooting, energy efficiency investigations, and many others
- Training - offering a range of off-the-shelf and tailor-made training courses covering a broad range of control topics as well as bespoke course development and delivery
- Software Tools - developing software tools for system identification, simulation, and design and for the benchmarking and assessment of control performance for the process industry
Since its formation, ISC has served many multinational clients including British Petroleum, Caledonian Paper, Emerson Process Management, Ford, GlaxoSmithKline, Huntsman Tioxide, and Total Oil.
ISC Ltd. provides an in-depth understanding of control technologies as well as experience in diverse industrial applications:
- ISC is active in diverse industrial applications.
- ISC is renowned for expert analysis of complex problems and is dedicated to identifying practical and innovative solutions.
- ISC training courses in control are aimed at providing sustainable, long-term improvements in asset performance through the development of in-house resources.
- ISC's impartiality means they can provide the most appropriate solutions for clients.
- ISC imparts understanding and empowers clients to drive improvements themselves.
- ISC has proven project management and research skills.
ISC Ltd. consultancy projects and training courses are usually based on MATLAB®, Simulink®, and related MathWorks tools.