Integration with Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Distributed Computing Server
Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Distributed Computing Server can be integrated in computing environments managed by DataSynapse GridServer using the generic scheduler interface API that is available with toolbox and server. In addition, DataSynapse Inc. provides fee-based consulting on integration of MathWorks products in your computing environment.
DataSynapse GridServer provides several advanced features including:
- Ability to manage multiple applications that include MathWorks parallel computing products
- Automatic scheduling, management, and execution of services based on policies and priorities
- Automatic recovery of service execution in the event of hardware or software failure
- Support for Java EE, Java, C++, and .NET based applications
- Adaptive real-time work assignment based on multiple business policies, user, group, and service priorities, and availability change
- Central management of service deployment and configuration, for easy administration regardless of grid size
The following resources provide information on DataSynapse GridServer:
- Product Web site for DataSynapse GridServer provides more information about the scheduler.
- Contact DataSynapse directly for information on consulting service for integration of MathWorks parallel computing products in computing environments managed by GridServer.
- Documentation describes how to use the toolbox's generic API to integrate the toolbox and the server with any scheduler in Using the Generic Scheduler Interface.