Next: Working with Spreadsheet Link™ EX
- Data preprocessing, editing, and viewing in the familiar Excel® environment
- Sophisticated analysis of Excel data using MATLAB® and application toolboxes
- Delivery of Excel based applications, using MATLAB as a computational and graphics engine and Excel as an interface
- Interactive selection of available functions using the MATLAB Function Wizard
- Visual interface for customization of all Spreadsheet Link™ EX preferences
Spreadsheet Link EX is especially useful as an array editor for viewing and editing data in any MATLAB application. Any data that you can import into Excel can be passed to MATLAB for analysis and visualization. The connection between MATLAB and Excel is "live" and requires no intermediate files or low-level, inter-process programming.
The MATLAB® Function Wizard for Spreadsheet Link™ EX. You can browse MATLAB® directories and functions from Excel® and run selected functions from an Excel spreadsheet.