Mobile Real-Time Target Machine
Small, robust target machine for mobile use and confined areas
Mobile real-time target machine
The Mobile real-time target machine is an ideal choice for rapid control prototyping for mobile applications, confined spaces, and for harsh environments.
This target machine offers space for up to three PMC I/O modules, contains no moving parts or internal cables, and offers excellent real-time performance.
- Small and ruggedized
- Fanless, noiseless, no moving parts
- Ideal for continuous operation
- Extended temperature support for -40 C° to +75C° (option)
- CPU performance up to Intel Pentium M 1.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 1.5GHz
- Various extensions available, including hard disk, RAM, and voltage range.
- Optimized for use with Simulink and xPC Target
- Long component lifecycles for stability and consistent high quality
Hardware specifications (80k)