Next: Working with Simulink PLC Coder
- Automatic generation of IEC 61131-3 Structured Text
- Simulink support, including reusable subsystems, PID controller blocks, and lookup tables
- Stateflow support, including graphical functions, truth tables, and state machines
- Embedded MATLAB support, including if-else statements, loop constructs, and math operations
- Support for multiple data types, including Boolean, integer, enumerated, and floating-point, as well as vectors, matrices, buses, and tunable parameters
- IDE support, including 3S-Smart Software Solutions CoDeSys, Rockwell Automation® RSlogix™ 5000, Siemens® SIMATIC® STEP® 7, Omron Sysmac Studio, and PLCopen XML
- Test-bench creation
Simulink PLC Coder generates test benches that help you verify the Structured Text using PLC and PAC IDEs and simulation tools.
From model to Structured Text to application. Simulink PLC Coder generates Structured Text from your model that an IDE can deploy to your industrial control system.