Do you want to write C code in Microsoft® Visual Studio®, compile the code, and run it in Simulink®?
Do you want to debug your C code in Visual Studio while you run it as part of a Simulink model?
Do you need to connect Simulink and Visual Studio?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you’ll be interested in the Simulink and Visual Studio ebook and example. The ebook walks you through the process of:
- Building a Visual Studio project that creates a file Simulink will recognize and run (a .mexw64 file)
- Connecting object-oriented code to the Simulink C API
- Including the Visual Studio created .mexw64 file in Simulink as a Simulink block
- Debugging a .mexw64 file in Visual Studio as part of a running Simulink model
The download package includes:
- An ebook with detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with screen shots
- The necessary source and header files
- A complete Visual Studio example
The ebook and files were created for the 64-bit versions of Windows®, Visual Studio, and Simulink. If you are working with 32-bit software, you will have to adapt the instructions in the ebook.
To download the package, complete and submit the registration form on the right.