Free Communications Technical Kit
See how your peers use simulation to improve communications design and verification.
MathWorks communications products provide an integrated design environment for algorithm development, system simulation, implementation in hardware or software, and verification against the requirements. The tools provide a common platform that can span teams and domains including digital, analog-mixed signal, control logic, and traffic modeling.
Complete the form for access to technical resources that demonstrate how others in the communications industry are applying MathWorks products to development areas such as air interface, signal processing algorithms, and channel modeling.
Technical LiteratureIndustry related white papers and literature:
- White Paper: "Return on Investment in Simulink for Electronic System Design"
- White Paper: "Best Practices for Adopting Model-Based Design in Electronic System" (Gabe Moretti)
- Signal Processing and Communications Application Brochure
- Jumpstart Services Fact Sheet
User StoriesConcise reports about MathWorks customers solving real-world problems, including:
- Harman Becker Designs and Verifies OFDM Radio Receivers Using MathWorks Tools
- BridgeWave Communications Delivers High-Capacity Wireless Links Months Ahead of Schedule