Learn more about resources for designing, testing, and implementing control systems.
MathWorks tools for control design support each stage of the development process, from plant modeling to deployment through automatic code generation. Control engineers around the world rely on the flexibility of the tools to accommodate a broad range of control problems. When a control problem requires a special tool, you can create a custom tool or algorithm using MATLAB.
Complete the form for access to technical resources that demonstrate how you can create plant models and controllers, verify and refine your designs, and then deploy them, all in the familiar MATLAB and Simulink environment.
Includes product demonstrations led by control system product experts
- Design and Verify Control Systems Using Simulink (part 1): Introduction to Dynamic Simulation
- Design and Verify Control Systems Using Simulink (part 2): Plant Modeling
- Design and Verify Control Systems using Simulink (Part 3): Control Design
- Design and Verify Control Systems using Simulink (Part 4): Real-Time Testing
- Introduction to Simulink for Control Design
- Introduction to Stateflow
- Developing Models from Experimental Data using System Identification Toolbox
- Multidomain Plant Modeling in Simulink for Control System Design
- Multi-Loop Control Design in Simulink - Made Easy
- Real-Time Execution Using Simulink and xPC Target
- Verification, Validation, and Test for Embedded Controls
Concise reports about MathWorks customers solving real-world problems
- Eaton Corporation
- Lotus Engineering
- Design and Verification of Motion Control Algorithms Using Simulation
Product Data Sheets
Details of MathWorks products for control systems
- Simulink Control Design
- System Identification Toolbox
- Embedded Coder