Free Statistics and Curve Fitting Interactive Kit
Learn how to explore, analyze, model, and visualize your data quickly and efficiently.
Engineers and scientists worldwide use MathWorks tools for statistics and data analysis. Statistics Toolbox includes functions and interactive tools for modeling data, analyzing historical trends, simulating systems, developing statistical algorithms, and learning and teaching statistics. Curve Fitting Toolbox provides graphical tools and command-line functions for fitting curves and surfaces to data.
Submit this form to access free technical resources that demonstrate how MathWorks products help you perform statistical analysis, modeling, algorithm development and curve fitting.
Recorded presentationsIncludes product demonstrations led by statistics and curve fitting product experts
- Statistics Toolbox Product Overview
- Introduction to Dataset Arrays
- Applied Data Analysis Using MATLAB - "Catching the Wind"
- Tips and Tricks: Data Analysis and Surface Fitting with MATLAB
- Introduction to Curve Fitting for Nonprogrammers
- Using Statistics and Optimization to Support Design Activities
- Generating Optimal Tables Using MATLAB Products
- Response Surface Models of Drug Interactions with Curve Fitting Toolbox
- Applying Multivariate Classification in the Life Sciences with Statistics Toolbox
- Reliability Analysis and Robust Design with MATLAB Products
- Multivariate Data Analysis and Monitoring for the Process Industries
- Computational Statistics in BioPharm Using MATLAB Products
User StoriesConcise reports about MathWorks customers solving real-world problems:
- Capgemini Helps Clients Achieve Basel II Compliance and Deliver Economic Capital, Risk, and Valuation Models with MATLAB
- Horizon Wind Energy Develops Revenue Forecasting and Risk Analysis Tools for Wind Farms
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Integrates Cancer Research in the Lab and Classroom with MathWorks Tools
- MathWorks Tools Help Land Unpiloted Boeing Spacecraft
- UNION FENOSA Predicts Energy Supply and Demand Using MathWorks Tools
- Banque Cantonale Vaudoise Speeds Financial Analysis Tasks with MATLAB
- Dutch Epilepsy Clinics Foundation Automates the Detection and Diagnosis of Epileptic Seizures with Simulink and the Video and Image Processing Blockset
- Analyzing High-Resolution Microscopy Images
- Developing and Implementing Scenario Analysis Models to Measure Operational Risk at Intesa Sanpaolo
- Designing for Reliability and Robustness
- Basel II Compliance and Risk Management Analysis: Calculating Economic Capital
- Using Information-Theoretic Statistics in MATLAB to Understand How Ecosystems Affect Regional Climates