Free Discrete Event Simulation Technical Kit
Model electronic system architectures, process flows, and logistics as queuing systems or agent-based systems
MathWorks discrete-event simulation products provide a single modeling and data analysis environment that lets you:
- Identify resource constraints, latencies, and bottlenecks in a queuing system
- Customize key elements, such as routing algorithms, processing latencies, and prioritization schemes
- Simulate multidomain systems containing both time-based and agent-based components
Complete the form for access to technical resources that demonstrate how to bring efficiency and precision to your system modeling and simulation.
- Videos on system architecture modeling and process simulation—topics include Ethernet bus modeling, performance analysis, mission planning, and manufacturing process simulation
- Technical articles - Topics include system-architecture and resource-constraint modeling, and discrete-event and hybrid simulation.
- SimEvents evaluation kit - Learn how you can use discrete-event simulation through sample scripts, programs, example models, design patterns and guides.
- Product data sheet for SimEvents