Learn how you can quickly build accurate mathematical models based on data or scientific principles.
MATLAB® products let you develop virtually any type of system, including linear and nonlinear, static and dynamic, deterministic and stochastic, discrete and continuous, and causal and non-causal.
Complete the form for access to technical resources that demonstrate the use of MATLAB tools for mathematical modeling.
- User story: Learn how Novartis streamlined their model development and increased productivity through model reuse and collaboration.
- Technical article: Solving Large-Scale Optimization Problems with MATLAB: A Hydroelectric Flow Example
- Webinar: Mathematical Modeling with MATLAB Products
- Videos: Mathematical Modeling with Optimization, Parts 1 and 2
- Blog: Loren on the Art of MATLAB: From Symbolic Differential Equations to Their Numeric Solution