System Requirements - Release 2006b
Choose your Operating System
|Operating System||Processors||Disk Space||RAM|
|32-bit MathWorks Products||Solaris 10
|510 MB (MATLAB only)||512 MB
1024 MB (recommended)
* Running MATLAB R2006b on Solaris 8 or 9 requires that the OS have the current recommended patches. For information on which patches to install please refer to solution 1-21Q99R.
Compilers (for MEX Files)
- View an up-to-date list of supported compiler versions from vendors
- 16-bit graphics or higher adaptor and display (24-bit recommended)
- 24-bit graphics display for Sun Solaris
- Supported Graphics Cards
- Some license types require a license server running FLEXnet 10.8.0.1, which is provided by the MathWorks installer
- TCP/IP is required on all platforms when using a license server
Support for Products on Operating Systems No Longer Supported
If you are enrolled in Software Maintenance Service, MathWorks will respond to technical questions and provide workarounds when possible for a period of two years from the date when MathWorks ended support for an operating system. See the platform road map for more information.