MATLAB for Dummies is a comprehensive guide to the fundamentals. The book guides you through the MATLAB language from installation to visualization to automation.
- Learn MATLAB's language fundamentals including syntax, operators, and data types
- Understand how to use the most important window in MATLAB — the Command Window
- Get the basics of linear algebra to get up and running with vectors, matrices, and hyperspace
- Automate your work with programming scripts and functions
- Plot graphs in 2D and 3D to visualize your data
- Includes a handy guide for MATLAB's functions and plotting routines
A MATLAB cheat sheet that contains information including keyboard shortcuts is available. In addition, a set of MATLAB examples used in the book is available for download.