Discover how Simulink® and Model-Based Design help engineers develop battery management system algorithms and software that:
- Monitor cell voltage and temperature
- Estimate battery state-of-charge (SOC) and state-of-health (SOH)
- Limit power input and output for thermal and overcharge protection
- Control the battery charging profile
- Balance the state-of-charge of individual cells
- Isolate the battery pack from source and load when necessary
Simulating battery management systems using Simulink enables you to gain insight into the dynamic behavior of the battery pack, explore more software architectures, test more operational cases, and begin hardware testing earlier with fewer design errors.
Download the white paper to learn more.