Learn how to develop field-oriented control algorithms using simulation, including the steps to:
- Create a model of the motor and inverter
- Develop the FOC algorithm and tune controller gains
- Model startup, shutdown, and error modes
- Run closed-loop simulations
- Automatically generate ANSI, ISO, or processor-optimized C code and HDL for rapid prototyping, hardware-in-the-loop testing, and production implementation
Field-oriented control design using Simulink® enables you to use multirate simulation to design, tune, and verify control algorithms and detect and correct errors across the complete operating range of the motor before hardware testing.
Download the article collection to learn more.