MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2015
Financial professionals gathered at MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2015, a free, all-day event showcasing real-world examples from leading financial institutions on how they use MATLAB®. MathWorks technical experts offered new and updated insights into key industry themes, such as quantitative finance, data analytics, and big data, and how practitioners, including buy- and sell-side participants, government, regulators, NGOs, ISVs, and insurers, can minimize model risk while maximizing innovation.
- Keynote presentations from Edward Byrns, Munich Re Trading LLC, and Loren Shure, MathWorks
- Presentations from BlackRock, J.P. Morgan Asset Management, International Monetary Fund, Intuitive Analytics, KKR & Co. L.P., Model IT, and Fordham Schools of Business
- Sessions by MATLAB experts highlighting the latest products and features
- Master class tutorials delivered by senior MathWorks engineers that provide a deep dive into specific workflow topics
- Exhibition area including MathWorks demo station and partner organizations
Edward V. Byrns, Jr.
Munich Re Trading, LLC