AI in the Cloud
This webinar is Part 3 of the series Automotive Megatrends – the Software Defined Vehicle
In this webinar we will show you how to move some or all of your AI development to the cloud. You will learn about MATLAB® cloud options and the advantages they offer across the development stages of a system based on AI.
Through a case study of training, tuning, and deploying a semantic segmentation model, you will hear about the following topics:
- Managing data efficiently
- Provisioning MATLAB on AWS®—ready-made for deep learning with NVIDIA® GPUs
- Scaling to GPU cloud compute clusters
- Deploying models for unlimited accessibility
You will also learn about the following capabilities:
- Running MATLAB Deep Learning Container on NVIDIA Compute Cloud (NGC)
- Using MATLAB Parallel Server™ on AWS for multi-GPU computing
- Deploying the MATLAB Production Server™ pay as you go (PAYG) environment on Azure®
About the Presenters
Antti Löytynoja joined the MathWorks application engineering team in 2010. He focuses on MATLAB applications such as data analytics, machine learning, predictive maintenance, and application deployment. Prior to joining MathWorks, Antti was a researcher at Tampere University of Technology (TUT), where he also earned his M.Sc. degree in signal processing. At TUT, Antti specialized in audio signal processing applications, such as sound source localization.
Håkan Pettersson joined MathWorks application engineering team in 2018. He focuses on MATLAB/Simulink applications for ASIC/FPGA development and is also covering the cloud and CI/CD solutions. Prior jo joining MathWorks, Håkan was working for EDA tool providers focusing on ASIC/FPGA verification, covering topics such as VHDL/Verilog simulations, UVM based methodologies and CI/CD implementations. Håkan has a M.Sc. degree in Mechatronics from KTH, the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm.