Artificial Intelligence techniques like deep and machine learning are introducing automation to the products we build, processes we develop and the way we do business. You can use these techniques to solve complex problems related to images, signals, text and controls.
In this hands-on workshop, you will write code and use MATLAB Online to:
- Train deep neural networks on GPUs in the cloud.
- Create Deep Learning models from scratch for image and signal data.
- Explore pretrained models and use transfer learning.
- Import and export models from Python frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch.
- Automatically generate code for embedded targets.
- [By Request Only] – Implement reinforcement learning based control systems.
Registration is limited. No installation of MATLAB is necessary. Please have your laptop ready.