Energy Forecasting with MATLAB
This session will demonstrate multiple modelling approaches for energy price forecasting with MATLAB.
Q&A and wrap-up
This session demonstrates multiple modelling approaches for energy price forecasting with MATLAB.
Come along to find out how MATLAB can help with:
- Using timetables to organize and manage data
- Defining additional predictor variables to improve model quality
- Fitting classical statistical models such as linear regression
- Building machine learning models for time-series forecasting
- Interpreting and explaining machine learning models via predictor analysis
- Designing and training neural networks for time-series forecasting
- Creating econometric models for time series such as ARIMA and GARCH
- Assessing model quality using goodness-of-fit metrics