Please join MathWorks for a Hands-On Virtual Lab: Deep Learning
Artificial Intelligence techniques like deep learning are introducing automation to the products we build and the way we do business. These techniques can be used to solve complex problems related to images, signals, text and controls.
In this hands-on workshop, you will write code and use MATLAB Online to:
- Train deep neural networks on GPUs in the cloud.
- Create deep learning models from scratch.
- Explore pretrained models and use transfer learning.
- Import and export models from Python frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch.
- Automatically generate code for embedded targets.
No installation of MATLAB is necessary. Please bring your laptop to the session.