Hands-on Workshops with MATLAB
Hands-on Workshop: Parallel Computing with MATLAB
During this hands-on workshop, you will be introduced to parallel and GPU computing in MATLAB for speeding up your applications and offloading computations. By working through common scenarios and workflows, you will gain an understanding of the parallel constructs in MATLAB, their capabilities, and some of the issues that may arise when using them.
- Speeding up programs with parallel computing
- Working with large data sets
- GPU computing
- Scaling to your HPC cluster
- Basic working knowledge of MATLAB
- A MathWorks Account. If you do not already have a MathWorks Account, please go here to create one.
- A supported browser
- As a precursor, please watch the following 30-minute video for an introduction on key MATLAB parallel computing concepts: Parallel Computing Hands-On Workshop (28:06)
Hands-on Workshop: AI & Machine Learning with MATLAB
Machine learning is a data analytics technique that teaches computers to do what comes naturally to humans and animals: learn from experience. Machine learning algorithms use computational methods to “learn” information directly from data without relying on a predetermined equation as a model.
In this hands-on workshop, you will use MATLAB to apply Machine Learning techniques to Signal data:
- Learn the fundamentals of machine learning (supervised learning, feature extraction, and hyperparameter tuning)
- Build and evaluate machine learning models for classification and regression of signals
- Perform automatic hyperparameter tuning and feature selection to optimize model performance
- Learn how to deploy Machine Learning models
Registration closedView upcoming live events