MathWorks engineers will be on campus for a series of technical seminars for MATLAB users. Please join us for all or any that are of interest to you.
Session 1: Parallel Computing with MATLAB
Learn how you can use Parallel Computing with MATLAB to speed up MATLAB applications by using the desktop and cluster computing hardware you already have. You will learn how minimal programming efforts can speed up your applications on widely available desktop systems equipped with multicore processors and GPUs, and how to continue scaling your speed up with a computer cluster.
- Speeding up programs with parallel computing
- Offloading computations and cluster computing
- Working with large data sets
- GPU Computing
Session 2: What's New in MATLAB for Research, Teaching and Learning
MATLAB and Simulink provide a flexible and powerful platform to develop and automate data analysis and simulation workflows in a wide range of domains and industries. Recent innovations in the product make it even easier to use it for research, teaching, learning and collaboration across disciplines like engineering, sciences, medicine, business, agriculture, etc.
Join MathWorks to learn how you can accelerate your work with new resources and tools for:
- Research – Prototyping with APPs, fast execution, big data support, automation, APIs for third party tools
- Learning – Self-paced trainings, project based learning, hardware support
- Teaching – Auto-grading online assignments, computation in courses, books
- Collaboration – Live Editor, creating APPs, EXEs
- Resources – Web, Community, Engineers
- Generating reports in HTML and other file formats to share your work
- Developing and sharing MATLAB apps, standalone executables and software components