- Create scripts that combine code, output, and formatted text in an executable notebook
- New data types, tools, and functions for importing, cleaning, filtering, grouping, and visualizing your data.
- Big Data – without big changes. There is no need to learn big data programming: tall arrays in MATLAB let you use the same code and syntax you are already used to even if your datasets do not fit in memory.
- Collaboration tools – including testing frameworks, source control integration, and projects in MATLAB
- Create professional apps, without having to be a professional software developer using App Designer
About the Presenters
As an application engineer at MathWorks, Sebastian Bomberg supports customers in implementing data science and AI projects. For instance, he develops applications around forecasting, predictive maintenance and IoT. To this end, he uses techniques from machine learning, big data algorithms and cloud computing. Sebastian holds a Dipl.-Ing. degree in mechanical engineering from Technische Universität München, where he also worked as a researcher at the Thermo-Fluid Dynamics Group.
Tijana Kovacevic is a training engineer at MathWorks. She delivers customized training solutions in the fields of MATLAB application development, image processing and data science. Before joining MathWorks, Tijana worked as a researcher at the Chair of Process Systems Engineering at Technische Universität München, where she also earned her Dr.-Ing.